AniMeFReaK

Welcome To Nightcore Nation!

Hello there, and welcome to Nightcore Nation! I am AniMeFReaK, Nightcore Nation's leader, and I have noticed that I do not know most of the new members. This is a topic where new members can introduce themselves and let us know more about them, so that they can feel at home in Nightcore Nation. I'll start off.

I am AniMeFReaK, Nightcore Nation's leader and the second oldest person to join Nightcore Nation. Over the past 2 years, I have heard millions of nightcores and have learned to develop a deep passion for them. The first time I heard of nightcore was when I was trying to find a female version of my favorite song. I searched for the female version and came across a switching vocals nightcore. The only reason I clicked on on it was because the thumbnail was of two anime girls. From then on I have listened to nightcores and learned to love them.

That's my introduction. Now tell me about you! Go on, introduce yourself!

Edited by AniMeFReaK
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Hello Everyone! I am SouthBall, Nightcore Nation's owner. My story with Nightcore started 4 years ago I found a video on YouTube "Recommended" list because I was watching AMVs. And the title of the video was Nightcore - Angle With A Shotgun and after I watch it I searched for Nightcore songs like the past one. I found many many videos with awesome effects and anime wallpapers. I started learning how to make videos and songs in Nightcore version and I loved it.

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit