Anyone listen to Chillpop or Lofi music?

anime4eva

Anyone listen to chillpop or lofi music? The genre is like becoming sysnoums with anime...at least if you check Youtube. The thumbnails and gifs all over chillpop and lofi music, and more so much of the music contains quotes and scenes from anime.

I love the genre! For me it started with Nujabes thanks to Samurai Champloo, but then I discovered more ambient music like Tycho and somewhere along the line I discovered other chillpop and lofi music.

If you have want to listen to some, let me know I'll send you some good ones from YouTube. Also, if you have anything good to recommend please do so!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, anime4eva said:

Anyone listen to chillpop or lofi music? The genre is like becoming sysnoums with anime...at least if you check Youtube. The thumbnails and gifs all over chillpop and lofi music, and more so much of the music contains quotes and scenes from anime.

I love the genre! For me it started with Nujabes thanks to Samurai Champloo, but then I discovered more ambient music like Tycho and somewhere along the line I discovered other chillpop and lofi music.

If you have want to listen to some, let me know I'll send you some good ones from YouTube. Also, if you have anything good to recommend please do so!

Heavy Rain | Lofi HipHop

This one is my FAVORITE!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wow very cool guys! I've listen to most of these, but I've never heard of romantic pianos or romantic hip hop. That's actually a good way of putting it!

i actually made some sample tracks myself if anyone wants to hear them I can send it.