Hiya! :3

AmFrandsen

Hi there ^^ I thought I would just introduce myself so you can get an idea of who's actually behind the screen :3

So yeah, I'm a 17-years-old boy and I'm from the small country of Denmark. I find myself on here because I'm basically looking for a forum where I can talk about anime and other things, and hopefully make some new friends ^^. I like to play music. I play guitar, ukulele, piano, violin and the bass. I also really love to draw and to write stuff. And now to the anime part of my introduction, I love watching anime, and my current favorites are Another, True Tears, Corpse Party, Elfen Lied and Yuri on Ice. What can I say, I like myself some good yaoi, romance or gore :3 I've watched anime for about 4 years now, and I have been to 3 cons in my life (last one being in november of 2017). Oh yeah, I also really like pastel aesthetics (Which probably shows by my profile pic). I am very shy irl, which is why I find myself turning to the internet to find and talk to new people (Also there isn't a lot of people in my town who watch anime, so it isn't something I can really talk about with people around me irl)

But yeah, as I said, I like talking to new people so hmu if you want someone new to chat with ^^

I look forward to my time on this site/forum, and from the posts I've seen before joining, you all seem extremely kind, so I'm looking forward to talking and discussing stuff with you guys as well. 

ヾ(^∇^)

Edited by AmFrandsen

Welcome to the forums AmFrandsen. We are a pretty nice group so I hope you enjoy your stay. I too love going to cons. There's one I go to every year  (might not make it this year...) and I think if a fan has never been to at least one, then they are missing out big! That was an interesting list you have too. 

• Like 1