Animewolf07

Happy New Years! What Are your plans for this year? What have you done so far?

I drew an image (well tried) in digital art( just starting out little over a month) Its of Kyoko and Sayaka from Madoka magica. Anyways what are your plans for the year? Done anything so far? Did ya party? lol anyways lets hear it!

Kyosaya fin.png

• Like 2

Thank you.

I've recently started drawing as a hobby, and I'm going to increase my drawing skills during this new year :) 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

4 hours ago, Militaria_Collector said:

Hello,

my plans are to get a stable job with good income, to stay out of trouble and to keep collecting.

Same here. I'm looking for a career this year. I've had enough of jobs!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Beocat said:

Same here. I'm looking for a career this year. I've had enough of jobs!

Good luck man, I hope you find something that will keep you going. Animewolf07 thanks man. Nice drawing by the way. Please keep it up!

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

20 hours ago, Militaria_Collector said:

Hello,

my plans are to get a stable job

like usual my plans involve not needing to be in one any more . maybe this is the year :} 

• Agree 1

My plans are to improve at counter-strike and to study more japanese than last year.

Stay fit, eat healthy, maintain a happy relationship and work hard at school ^_^

17 hours ago, Militaria_Collector said:

You retiring then? 😂😂

In a sense yer , even tho I'm prob the oldest forum member I'm not any where near old enough to officialy retire yet , but am still looking in to it tho :)

Edited by Wodahs

Well they do say you have to greet a new year with positive thoughts! :D

I have a lot of plans this year since I'll be going to college soon and it's going to be a life-changing moment in my life since I have to move far away. Plans would beeeeee:

1. Pass that entrance exam of the college I'm planning to enter
  2. Still have time to binge watch animes and korean dramas
  3. Develop my sketching more
  4. I'll also try to not stay home and spend the day bumming around. Hopefully. Well, let's give it a try xD 
  5. Meet new people as well :D 
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Wodahs said:

In a sense yer , even tho I'm prob the oldest forum member I'm not need old enough to officialy retire , but am looking in to it :)

Fair enough. 

Ryepotatoes good luck with your exam, and yes don’t bum around please. 😂😂

At the moment I'm in a town far from civilization, along with my cousin… we're going out to the Wild very often and we're fighting with sticks, feels great.