Anime you're looking forward to in 2018

Neptvne

Is it sad that for the most part, all I'm looking forward to are sequels? I mean I'm looking forward to season 2 of One Punch Man, Fairy Tail, I'm practically praying for Tokyo Ghoul and Persona 5 and of course, Attack On Titan 3 should be good. Other than that, I haven't really found anything that interests me. 

• Like 1

On 1/2/2018 at 11:49 AM, Wodahs said:

I'm so far interested in these new anime's as well , and hope they will be as enjoyable to me as expected

Violet Evergarden

Yep, definitely been waiting for this. Felt bad cause I thought it already started airing.

I think Made in Abyss is also airing it's second season this year so I am DEFINITELY waiting for that too. For the rest, I don't know yet. Have to check my MAL xD

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, RyePotatoes said:

Yep, definitely been waiting for this. Felt bad cause I thought it already started airing.

I think Made in Abyss is also airing it's second season this year so I am DEFINITELY waiting for that too. For the rest, I don't know yet. Have to check my MAL xD

Made in Abyss 2 has released its going ahead but with no set date yet

but I was surprised , over joyed but surprised that they announced it so soon after the first finished

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wodahs said:

Made in Abyss 2 has released its going ahead but with no set date yet

but I was surprised , over joyed but surprised that they announced it so soon after the first finished

Me too. I watched it pretty late compared to you guys cause as always I've been waiting for it to finish airing and I was really happy when they announced another season for 2018! That means the waiting is lessen xD Lol

• Like 1

well for now I think ill add these two to my "to watch list" for this season as ive just watched the first episode of each and am interested so far

so the two would be

Grancrest Senki

and

Toji no Miko

there is another one or two that at this stage I think u might check an episode or two out on to see if they may be interesting too

• Like 1

I looked up Violet Evergarden on my own, and I'm really pretty torn on it. On the one hand, it looks like an amazingly well animated show, and the visuals alone might make it worth checking out, but on the other hand, I feel like I already know the whole story, and that obviously ruins some of the fun. 

Edited by RepentantSky
  • Like 1

• Violet Evergarden (Kyoto Animation - fantasy/drama) looks mesmerising and promising.
  • Beatless - I'm a sucker for cute AI bodysuit girl depictions. 
  • Darling in the FranXX- looks very interesting (Trigger + A1) as a Sci-Fi mecha ..
  • Grancrest Senki - action/fantasy.. could be average but I do rather enjoy this genre.
  • Like 1

• Optic changed the title to Anime you're looking forward to in 2018

well after watching the first episode of Killing Bites , I cant say I enjoyed it as much as I anticipated I would but still feel it has more potential , so ill see how this one is to progress ~ or whether it ends up in the other direction

but one thing that I was surprised with (even tho it be for the fan service) was when the fighters transformed in to their hybrid animal forms , the girls still kept a fair amount of their human side in appearance to keep a cuteness about them where the guys basically fully transformed in to their animal side

ive also just watched the first episode of

darling in the FranXX

and I think ill be adding it to my list to watch so to date looks like ill have about 10 new to add with second seasons and on goings to watch

included in these new ones at the moment are also

Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

hakata tonkotsu ramens

and Toji no Miko

Edited by Wodahs

I'm really looking forward to My Hero Academia's next season, (the animation is really fantastic in that show.) And also Attack on Titan

• Geano locked this topic