Trying to Remember Anime

d-mon

Hey everyone, I am trying to remember this anime I watched about three or 4 years back. I believe it was a mecha anime, where the boy gained the power to summon a giant robot by meet this girl. He was very nerdy and week, and I remember in one episode he has a total break down when he comes up against another mecha or something he can't beat. The other few things I remember about the anime is;
1. He's jelaous of his best friend, (I believe the friend dies because of him but am not sure)
2. He is in love with his childhood best friend
3 He falls in love with the girl who gives him the power to summon the mecha
4. Joins a Organization dedicated to fighting an evil organization that can also control mecha's. 

5. (This one's kinda weird) I believe it was an OVA or a Filler but a male member of the Good Organization fights a redhead female of the evil organization in a cave. It cuts away from the fight and when it goes back to them it makes it seem like they just got done having sex. (Creepy I remember that part vividly! XD) 

So can anyone please help me find this Anime? 

Edited by d-mon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Geano locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Unepic_noob
      In the 21st episode of the anime SHUFFLE!, Kaede tells Asa her feeling towards Rin-kun, the male protagonist and then cries in Asa's shoulders. The scene is as in the picture. I think it might use the symbolism from the novel, Red Rose, White Rose, by Eileen Chang, considering the following information:
      The white rose in the novel is a supportive housewife for the male protagonist, Tong. She does all the household chores for Tong, yet Tong doesn't feel a passional love for her, which is similar to Kaede's situation. The red rose in the novel is a passional lover for Tong. She is not his legal wife, yet he enjoys being with her more than his wife. Asa hasn't done as much for Rin-kun as Kaede, yet Rin-kun loves her more than other girls. How do you think of this thought? Do you think it's right? Does the producer ever say anything about the design of this scene?

• By Unicoisthebomb93
      So yeah I’ve been watching the original Gundam classic mech anime from the 70’s and have watched 24 of the 43 episodes and love it a lot.
      So um what I’ve seen mech anime wise varies as the mech anime I’ve watched and completed and enjoyed is a wide variety. Ahem here goes Towanoquon Film Series, Casshern Sins, Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet, Code Geass, SSSS.Dynazenon, Valrave the Liberator, Blue Gender, SSSS.Gridman, Eighty-Six first season, Gun x Sword Cowboy mech anime and it’s badass, Gurren Lagann, Full Metal Panic! First two seasons, The Big O a huge number of years ago when it was on Adult Swim, Knights of Sidonia, Bokurano, Scrapped Princess don’t know if this counts, Genocyber. 

So what other older or newer mech anime films, or OVAs, or shows do y’all recommend? 

here’s my Anilist
      https://anilist.co/user/Dazaithebest73/animelist
      I'm also watching Gasaraki, Armored Trooper VOTOMS, Iron Blooded Orphans, Voltes V, and Magic Knight Rayearth this month. 
    • By lukelee201
      If Andou selects a girl to marry, which girl makes the best match with Andou?Who can maintain a long-lasting and stable marital relationship with him, which will not break up?Look forward to hearing your insights and thoughts on the issue.(the series is When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace)
    • By Hisoka_9219
      Hello Guys  , I wanted to know the name of the anime If you know please tell me                                                                                                 
                               I just know it is a romance anime where the kid got adopted from a man with I think black hair while the girl hair was red , Later I heard the girl gets pregnant from that adopted Father ..  I dont know full details I have only heard it 
        I know these line .. ( Your hair is getting long ) The father tells to the adopted girl 
                                      and Later The father gets old with white hair and the girl takes care of him and says ( your hair is messed ), I think 
    • By Jin Senpai
      What You all Think About Tower Of God Season 2 Chances?