New here

Pharos

Welcome to the Community! It's lovely to meet you! To start off, what kind of animes do you like? I ppretty much love Slice of Life myself and any anime which have an interesting plot :D 

BTW Pharos-san, can ya introduce yourself a bit more ? :D If ya need any help don't be shy to tell me! :D 

16 minutes ago, RyePotatoes said:

Welcome to the Community! It's lovely to meet you! To start off, what kind of animes do you like? I ppretty much love Slice of Life myself and any anime which have an interesting plot :D 

BTW Pharos-san, can ya introduce yourself a bit more ? :D If ya need any help don't be shy to tell me! :D 

I'm Daisy, a Welsh 18 year old uni student studying in London who basically likes any anime but has a guilty pleasure for reincarnation ones lmao...I know they're overdone but for some reason I really like them

I also really like slice of life too :) and anything with a good main character I can get behind 

• Like 2

Anime like Re:Zero I suppose? The idea of dying over and over freaks me out though.

And isekai wa smart phone or whatever - that kinda idea where the dude is super OP. It's definitely a guilty pleasure 

The forums are pretty cool! I used to be on some when I was younger but they kinda died over time so it's nice to be on one with actual people lol 

I'll still call you senpai even if it's not technically correct if you'd like lolol

Edited by Pharos
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, SoullessMarshmallow said:

Hayo kiddo~ welcome to the forums! I’m Mallow/Soulless, whatever you’d like to call me. Message me or anyone else here if you feel like talking/just need some help with some shnazzy stuff~ anyway, I hope we get along as well Ciao! 

Thanks, I will and I hope so too

18 minutes ago, Wodahs said:

then what you call me ? senpai's senpai XDDDD :P

Senpai squared, the ultimate senpai

• Funny 1