Okatus Unite!

Harisu-chan

Greetings! I don't know how to say goodnight in Japanese without implying that I am going to sleep, so let's just leave it at that. My favorite anime is Lucky Star, and I might be a bit too into it... Kona-chan is my backround/lockscreen for every device... And my keyboard...

Moving on, I am asexual but identify as panromantic, meaning I feel romantic attraction towards everyone regardless of sex or gender. However, this only occurs under specific conditions. This happens when someone is sweet, otaku, and carefree. This also only happens when I am asthetically attracted to them.These conditions include being moe, so kowaii ;3, having an otaku personality, having long colored hair, and usually wearing a school uniform. Basically only Anime, but I like it that way.

Naturally, Kona-chan (Konata Izumi) is the perfect waifu for me. She causes cute aggression (something is so cute you want to hug it) in me and just makes me feel great. ~Doki doki~

Anyway, enough about my waifu. I enjoy Anime because of its story and kawaii characters. I don't care for the sexual appeal. That's why I am disappointed when a friend says they like Anime, but they only watch hentai.

I tend to get little sleep on school nights and stay up really late watching Anime, then sleep for eight hours on the weekend and feel like I slept uncomfortably late. I have motivation issues and maintain A's and B's with rare studying. I have more Mid-terms tomorrow, but I devoted my studh time to Nightcore and Anime instead. This is one of the reasons I relate with Kona-chan so much. I am Otaku, and even though I love the idea of college and physics, I'll let my grades handle that. I can't save for college when there are so many collectibles, games, and posters to buy!

I have obsessive compulsive tendencies that I am going to therapy for soon, and I also need someone unbiased to talk to. Some of these tendencies include obsessing over small things and maybe staying up all night...

I like a lot of games, Anime, and books, auch as:

Pokemon, Dragon Ball (Z, S), (obviously) Lucky Star, SAO (ik dont't cringe I like tbe concept the story could have been better), SAO 2, Charlotte, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Boku no Hero Academia, Doki Doki Lit. Club, WoW, SWTOR, Aura Kingdoms, LotR, Zelda games, Naruto (manga), AoT (manga), Pokemon (Anime and manga), Amulet (graphic novels)... Hundreds more!

I don't mind being called a Weeb or a Weaboo by people, because it is kind of true. I am Otaku and I eat Japanese food, my mannerisms are Japanese, I know a good bit of Hiragana and words, and I am intrigued by Eastern religion. 

Anyway, I should probably go now. I look forward to seeing you all around. Sayonara!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Harisu-chan said:

Greetings! I don't know how to say goodnight in Japanese without implying that I am going to sleep, so let's just leave it at that. My favorite anime is Lucky Star, and I might be a bit too into it... Kona-chan is my backround/lockscreen for every device... And my keyboard...

Moving on, I am asexual but identify as panromantic, meaning I feel romantic attraction towards everyone regardless of sex or gender. However, this only occurs under specific conditions. This happens when someone is sweet, otaku, and carefree. This also only happens when I am asthetically attracted to them.These conditions include being moe, so kowaii ;3, having an otaku personality, having long colored hair, and usually wearing a school uniform. Basically only Anime, but I like it that way.

Naturally, Kona-chan (Konata Izumi) is the perfect waifu for me. She causes cute aggression (something is so cute you want to hug it) in me and just makes me feel great. ~Doki doki~

Anyway, enough about my waifu. I enjoy Anime because of its story and kawaii characters. I don't care for the sexual appeal. That's why I am disappointed when a friend says they like Anime, but they only watch hentai.

I tend to get little sleep on school nights and stay up really late watching Anime, then sleep for eight hours on the weekend and feel like I slept uncomfortably late. I have motivation issues and maintain A's and B's with rare studying. I have more Mid-terms tomorrow, but I devoted my studh time to Nightcore and Anime instead. This is one of the reasons I relate with Kona-chan so much. I am Otaku, and even though I love the idea of college and physics, I'll let my grades handle that. I can't save for college when there are so many collectibles, games, and posters to buy!

I have obsessive compulsive tendencies that I am going to therapy for soon, and I also need someone unbiased to talk to. Some of these tendencies include obsessing over small things and maybe staying up all night...

Pokemon, Dragon Ball (Z, S), (obviously) Lucky Star, SAO (ik dont't cringe I like tbe concept the story could have been better), SAO 2, Charlotte, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Boku no Hero Academia, Doki Doki Lit. Club, WoW, SWTOR, Aura Kingdoms, LotR, Zelda games, Naruto (manga), AoT (manga), Pokemon (Anime and manga), Amulet (graphic novels)... Hundreds more!

I don't mind being called a Weeb or a Weaboo by people, because it is kind of true. I am Otaku and I eat Japanese food, my mannerisms are Japanese, I know a good bit of Hiragana and words, and I am intrigued by Eastern religion. 

Anyway, I should probably go now. I look forward to seeing you all around. Sayonara!

Omg are you my long lost twin..... no joke

• Friendly 1
  • Funny 1

5 hours ago, Harisu-chan said:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! Finally someone else who plays SWTOR and likes LOTR, this made my day 20% better, yay.

Welcome again, and it's interesting how you just openly told everyone about your sexual identity right from the start, you're indeed 300% madden of otaku flesh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harisu-chan said:

Thank you! I don't know anyone in real life with those interests combined. I guess I just talk about myself openly because I don't mind recieving criticism.

I hope to see you around the forums! :3

Sounds good by me, see you :)