New Registrations Suspended Read more... ×
Leviathan_Willow

[Original Music] Help me come up with a title.

This is a project I've been working on. I still need to add some final effects and mix and master etc., so the audio might be a little overloading in some areas, but as far as the composition goes, it's pretty much finished. Anyways, I can't think of a title, and I thought I might as well ask you guys if you have any ideas. Once I finish it, it'll be for sale on Amazon/Itunes/etc.. If one of you comes up with a title and I use it, you can have my track for free. (I mean, if you want it. I know that's not much of a reward. lol)

Tell me what you think.

-Leviathan Willow

A Peering Sunrise

Also how did you make this its amazing!! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Greeneyes said:

A Peering Sunrise

Also how did you make this its amazing!! 

That's a good name. I'll add it to the list. I composed it in Mixcraft 7 using a combination of EastWest and Kontakt 5 instruments. Glad to hear you enjoyed it! If you like this, you should check out my other stuff. This is a link to my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYLm3DXdRHND3JTk-Tq_OSA/

ProjectScreenshot1.png

This is beautiful, made me think of a somewhat angst filled romance ...

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, ItsSammy said:

This is beautiful, made me think of a somewhat angst filled romance ...

I'm glad you like it!

Reclaim the Lost Night

It sounds very heroic, and I think the way it peters out with the chimes (if that's what they are) is a satisfying way to end it.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2018 at 10:05 AM, Frith said:

Reclaim the Lost Night

It sounds very heroic, and I think the way it peters out with the chimes (if that's what they are) is a satisfying way to end it.

That's a really good name! Added to the list. And the chimes you speak of are actually a custom instrument made by layering piano, music box, and harp samples. But it does sound like chimes now that I think of it lol.

On 1/11/2018 at 12:51 PM, Angle MoonShadow said:

The Wandering Angel

I really like it!

Edit:

I'm going to have many good names to choose from! And I'm glad you liked it!

I think I've decided to go with "Reclaim the Lost Night." I think it fits this piece very well. But I'll probably use the other names in my full length album that I'm working on. "The Wandering Angel" fits another project I'm working on, perfectly. So look forward to that. Now I just need to figure out some album art that fits with "Reclaim the Lost Night."

Congratulations, Frith, you get a free copy of the track, soon to be released! (If you want it.) I'm hoping to get it released in about two weeks.

Also, I'd love it if you all checked out my last release! (Which is now on Amazon MP3, Google Play, and CDBaby)

Edited by Leviathan_Willow

This is the final version. It's set to release this Friday!

On 1/11/2018 at 10:05 AM, Frith said:

Reclaim the Lost Night

Frith, my offer still stands if you'd like a free copy.

• Like 2

Thanks, and sorry, I didn't see your edit! Do you have a Dropbox account?

2 hours ago, Frith said:

Thanks, and sorry, I didn't see your edit! Do you have a Dropbox account?

No, but I can easily create one. Give me a moment.

19 hours ago, Leviathan_Willow said:

This is the final version. It's set to release this Friday!

Frith, my offer still stands if you'd like a free copy.

I really enjoyed it :) nice job

• Like 1

• Similar Content

• By Leviathan_Willow
      This is my newest upload. Tell me what you think.

• By Leviathan_Willow
      Since, I haven't posted any music in a while, I decided to post it all at once. Please leave a comment and give some feedback! I hope you enjoy.
      If you've scrolled this far, thank you very much.
    • By KouketsuTotte
      Hello everyone! I'm new here... I need some help with an OST I was searching and I never found it! Love Hina Original Song File (mp3 format). Can anyone pleeeeease tell where to find it?
    • By lostkings
      Hey everyone! We have officially released a teaser animatic for our series Lost Kings which you can watch here. The premise for the story is below. We are gearing up for a Kickstarter campaign to raise the funds needed to animate this teaser. Please support us by liking our Facebook page and staying tuned for the campaign!
      Story:
      Donny King is a 16 year old kid and the very definition of the term “nerdy”. As a child of an abusive father, he uses various entertainment like video games, anime, and comic books to escape his reality. Kyle (18), Donny’s older brother, is the complete opposite: star QB for their high school football team and extremely popular.
      One day, Kyle steps in to defend his little brother against a group of bullies but is eventually overpowered and thrown to the ground. Donny helplessly watches the beating and, as memories of his father flash through his mind, he finds himself wishing they were someplace better. The next thing they know, the brothers wake up to find themselves in a world that is straight out of Donny’s imagination. Here, all the nerdy tropes exist: Monsters that can only be killed by 3 hits in a weak spot; busty,scantily-clad anime women wearing "armor"; villains that monologue and reveal their evil plans. Together, the brothers must navigate this strange world to find their way home.
      CREW:
      Created By: Jeff Giron
      Written By: Jeff Giron
      Storyboard Animatic: Rachel Jost
      Original Character Concepts: Bobby St. Aubin
      Character Concepts: Rachel Jost, Kit Brooks, Felipe Uribe
      Sound Design: Daniel Bidal
      Music: Carlos Rodríguez Rodríguez
      CAST:
      Donny King: Corinne Sudberg
      Kyle King: Aleks Le
      Hitomi Hikoori: Felicia Valenti
      Follow us for more!
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LostKingsTAS/
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/LostKingsTAS
      Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lostkingstas

• By Leviathan_Willow
      Alright, so I'm kind of stuck in a bit of Writer's Block right now, and I need some inspiration.
      If any of you want to give me some suggestions, as far as style, specific instruments, etc., it'd help me a lot.
      Here are two of my most-recent works:
      (So, you can hear my style, as of now.)
      It can be anything. You could link me to a song that you like and I'll try to follow a similar style with my next composition, or if you wanted me to remix a song in my style, that would work too. I'm just bored and I need to work on some music.
      Thanks in advance.
      -William
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!