Monika: The True Yandere?

Harisu-chan

Most people quickly call Yuri the most Yandere character in Doki Doki, but Monika is even more Yandere. She might not weild a knife sharp enough to effortlessly cut through flesh, but she does 'delete' all of your friends so that you love her alone. Who is the most deadly here? I mean, Yuri is yandere, but she wouldn't kill her friends... Right?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is really smart. In never really looked at it in this way... I totally agree! Monika was literally so desperate to be with the player, that she straight up make people do suicide. That's pretty crazy stuff. Monika is totally the most yandere.

FUCKING MONIKAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Edited by Issei Hyoudou

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/11/2018 at 6:18 AM, Harisu-chan said:

Most people quickly call Yuri the most Yandere character in Doki Doki, but Monika is even more Yandere. She might not weild a knife sharp enough to effortlessly cut through flesh, but she does 'delete' all of your friends so that you love her alone. Who is the most deadly here? I mean, Yuri is yandere, but she wouldn't kill her friends... Right?

if you love yandere use my coupon and check out j list tons of yandere merch!! i like yuna!

• 4 weeks later...