What Part Made You Cry?

Harisu-chan

What part of DDLC made you cry, or at least what did you find the most devastating? At first I thought that Sayori's suicide was the most depressing, but when I heard Monika's song at the end for the first time, I couldn't help but cry at how touching it was. I love this game...

• Like 1

I did tear up when Sayori confessed her depression, and when I heard Monika sing her song, but I cannot think of any other moments. For the rest of the game, my heart was pounding with fear.

• Agree 1

Three moments in particular stand out to me. I froze and got really emotional when Sayori told me about her depression (she was my favorite), I jumped like a little bitch when it cut to Sayori hanging from the ceiling (I was more frightened and excited than sad because I knew the game was about to take a turn), and I felt a sense of joy and nostalgia listening to Monika's song at the end of the game (it was beautiful). To sum it up I think this game provoked a lot more emotions than just sadness which is what made it so damn good!  

i dont know how long it took u guys to get to that part but unfortunately mine was uneventful

i got bored along the way since nothing seemed to happen...........y take so long to get to the  eventful parts.......atleast have some captivating dialogue!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry:

On 1/19/2018 at 5:51 AM, Geno Syns said:

i dont know how long it took u guys to get to that part but unfortunately mine was uneventful

i got bored along the way since nothing seemed to happen...........y take so long to get to the  eventful parts.......atleast have some captivating dialogue!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry:

I'm assuming it was for character development / getting you attached to them so their deaths would actually mean something. 

1 hour ago, TyCoya said:

I'm assuming it was for character development / getting you attached to them so their deaths would actually mean something. 

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm never thought it like that..........but ive never really gotten attached to characters accept those i can relate to!!!

but ill give DDLC another go!!

• Like 1