Yuru Camp△ - General Discussion

Mars Terra

YC.png.02c410d4dc9c18dd55f6a518a4813941.png

Nadeshiko, a high school student who had moved from Shizuoka to Yamanashi, decides to see the famous, 1000 yen-bill-featured Mount Fuji. Even though she manages to bike all the way to Motosu, she's forced to turn back because of worsening weather. Unable to set her eyes on her goal, she faints partway to her destination. When she wakes up, it's night, in a place she's never been before, with no way of knowing how to get home. Nadeshiko is saved when she encounters Rin, a girl who is out camping by herself. This outdoorsy girls story begins with this first encounter between Nadeshiko and Rin.

(Source: Crunchyroll)

Discuss first impressions of this anime here, discussion of individual episodes should be made here.

Edited by Mars Terra

I wasn't sure what to expect of this when I first saw it, I thought it might be one I would get bored of, but I am really loving it! It's done so well, that the stuff that's usually considered boring is relaxing and peaceful. It just makes me feel so happy and content to watch this, I never want the episode to end. The art and music in it are also great! 

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1