hey im new also!

Yona Hime

hey im new also! i dont know even if there somone here in my age but it would be great!

im 27 and a big fan of:

Akatzki no yona , Noragami ,blue exorcist, inuyasha, bleach,naruto

nice too meet you!

(Split your post into a dedicated welcome topic for you.)

Welcome to AF! :) Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Ooh Noragami, that Bluray is actually sitting on my shelf and has been on my To Watch List for sometime (just been caught up with a lot of currently airing titles). Would you recommend it? It looks like a action/supernatural title. Is it more action or more supernatural?

haha i got confused at first!

Noragami  - liked it alot its demons\gods and have romance there also! you should watch , but

if theres an anime i HAVE to recommand is Akatzki no yona - have you seen it ?

• Informative 1

Ah Yona of the Dawn? I had to dig back a bit as the same sounded familiar and sure enough... yes I was actually going to watch it years ago as another member pointed out it was similar to Arslan Senki (quite liked the action/fantasy scenes in that).

Looks like I'll definitely have to watch it soon. :)

9 minutes ago, Optic said:

Ah Yona of the Dawn? I had to dig back a bit as the same sounded familiar and sure enough... yes I was actually going to watch it years ago as another member pointed out it was similar to Arslan Senki (quite liked the action/fantasy scenes in that).

Looks like I'll definitely have to watch it soon. :)

i saw the first episode of Arslan Senki and i didnt relate to it.. should i give it another try ? 

and yona of the dawn is THE BEST ANIME i saw since i saw vempire knight, it has romance, HOT dude (HAK) , action and some VERY SAD parts.

loved it !!! if you will watch it let me know :)

and also, this is better then noragami! 

Edited by Yona Hime
  • Informative 1

@Yona Hime OK, I'll take your word on it. ;)

15 minutes ago, Yona Hime said:

i saw the first episode of Arslan Senki and i didnt relate to it.. should i give it another try ? 

Hmmm... well the key difference is from what you described is Romance. There is virtually none in Arslan Senki, but it does have great action scenes and great strategic battles IMO.

2 minutes ago, Optic said:

@Yona Hime OK, I'll take your word on it. ;)

Hmmm... well the key difference is from what you described is Romance. There is virtually none in Arslan Senki, but it does have great action scenes and great strategic battles IMO.

umm, its true :) i love it when there is a little bit of romance, on the other hand i also loved naruto which didnt have so much... 
and also watched blue exorcist lately (have you  watched it ?) loved it also and no romance.. 

i dont really knows what affects me to love this animes, i think it has to do with them starting with a big tragedy  :x

Welcome to the forums Yona Hime. I think you'll find a good number of us here are Yona fans. Since you liked Inuyasha, have you ever seen Rin-ne? When I first started watching it, it gave me a total Inuyasha vibe...then I found out it was made by the same guy. You might like it.

17 hours ago, Optic said:

I haven't seen Blue Exorcist, though it does look quite interesting. I usually prefer Sci-Fi / Action titles. It seems you like quite a few supernatural titles. ;)

then recommand me on somthing you think is BEST i wanna watch! and i like recommandtions!

17 hours ago, Beocat said:

Welcome to the forums Yona Hime. I think you'll find a good number of us here are Yona fans. Since you liked Inuyasha, have you ever seen Rin-ne? When I first started watching it, it gave me a total Inuyasha vibe...then I found out it was made by the same guy. You might like it.

i try it! if you loved Yona then if you have somthing you loved also i will wanna watch it! let me know..
have you watched Noragami ?

15 hours ago, BurnsyCEO said:

I loved Yona too. Need more anime like it.

yes!!

have you watched Noragami ? Vempire Knight ? (i think its more like it somehow :x ) 
and if you have recommantion i love to hear!

Welcome to AF! Don't worry we have a wide range of ages here (some are 20+ years older than yourself) and everyone that I've met so far has been extremely nice and welcoming. There's a lot to check out so I'm sure you'll love it. See you around! 

• Funny 1

I have not watched Norigami. I don't have a lot of time so I pick and choose about 6 months out what I hope to watch that year. However, I recommend since you liked Yona, to try Snow White with the Red Hair. I actually watched it the same week I first watched Yona, right after finishing Yona. My husband was at a business convention for the week so I spent everyday after work eating pizza and watching tons of anime ^_^ Watched it on a whim and never regretted it.

By the way, what was it about Yona that made it your favorite? 

10 hours ago, Beocat said:

I have not watched Norigami. I don't have a lot of time so I pick and choose about 6 months out what I hope to watch that year. However, I recommend since you liked Yona, to try Snow White with the Red Hair. I actually watched it the same week I first watched Yona, right after finishing Yona. My husband was at a business convention for the week so I spent everyday after work eating pizza and watching tons of anime ^_^ Watched it on a whim and never regretted it.

By the way, what was it about Yona that made it your favorite? 

haha watched Snow White with the Red Hair right after Yona!
you should try Noragami and

even norn9 :) -

norn9.gif.7016f6bf969198126e561ef08b51a226.gif

have you watched vampire kninght ? the only other seris that made me feel like what yone anime did for some reason lol.

tumblr_nqthwav9Zq1tgx5s7o3_400.gif.76dc8e9abbbf76ca5593e4b2b0a91644.gif

i think about yona it was that firstly, it started with a tragic and i was like O-O 

and then you have Hak which u fall in love with one look

i love it when they show somone or somthing in the episode - like the dragons or so woon and Hak and then they go back to the past

and Yona is developing throw the show which made me LOVE her! and the dragons story is just sooo... im in love!

you saw the ova also ? that was a total :'( my heart burnedd that episodes.

why did you like it ?

Edited by Yona Hime

Watched and loved Norn9! It was like a pseudo - space opera so that really made it even more interesting to me. It really pulled you in and quickly. Beautiful animation too. 

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you have some strong Reverse Harem leanings (just about all the anime you've named are reverse harems or have reverse harem elements in them).  I have not yet watched Vampire Knight but it is on my list to watch this year :)

I think Yona pulled me in because she evolved over time. There is enough back story to understand her motivations as well as her change. Then the change is not immediate.  It was so good that I called up my best friend and told her she HAD to watch it! At the time I was just surfing through Hulu looking at the new anime they were streaming just looking for something to watch for a day or two. I think the coverart reminded me of reverse harems so I decided to give it a try.  Never regretted it.

1 hour ago, Beocat said:

Watched and loved Norn9! It was like a pseudo - space opera so that really made it even more interesting to me. It really pulled you in and quickly. Beautiful animation too. 

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you have some strong Reverse Harem leanings (just about all the anime you've named are reverse harems or have reverse harem elements in them).  I have not yet watched Vampire Knight but it is on my list to watch this year :)

I think Yona pulled me in because she evolved over time. There is enough back story to understand her motivations as well as her change. Then the change is not immediate.  It was so good that I called up my best friend and told her she HAD to watch it! At the time I was just surfing through Hulu looking at the new anime they were streaming just looking for something to watch for a day or two. I think the coverart reminded me of reverse harems so I decided to give it a try.  Never regretted it.

YAY it seems that we have the same animes on our list then i will probly ask you

to recommand me all the time, and also! when you watch the vampire knight let me know (rewatched it at least 7 times) :)  

and norn9 i liked so much that they had saskue voice, if you watched naruto ..yull know :)

Yona of the Dawn is one of my favorite historical anime. The plot is amazing although the ending is well... pretty much a cliff hanger. xD 

Welcome to the community Yona-hime sama! I hope you'll like it here :D 

On 4.2.2018 at 7:44 AM, Ahriz said:

what do you do for a living? 

Im linux person

20 hours ago, RyePotatoes said:

Yona of the Dawn is one of my favorite historical anime. The plot is amazing although the ending is well... pretty much a cliff hanger. xD 

Welcome to the community Yona-hime sama! I hope you'll like it here :D 

yes but i know the manga is still going so i hope for another season soon!!

that been said, i just watched : shingeki no bahamut virgin soul 

OMG! i can say that this is my FAV anime ! Yona and this are same place now ! you haveee to watch it! it has a first season calld : shingeki no bahamut genesis

the first season is mm ok - was intersting and the story very intersting BUT the second season shingeki no bahamut virgin soul was like OMG i saw it in 2 days i couldnt stop!

let me know what you think :)

your next crush is :

charioce_xvii_16123.jpg

Edited by Yona Hime
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

3 hours ago, Yona Hime said:

Im linux person

yes but i know the manga is still going so i hope for another season soon!!

that been said, i just watched : shingeki no bahamut virgin soul 

OMG! i can say that this is my FAV anime ! Yona and this are same place now ! you haveee to watch it! it has a first season calld : shingeki no bahamut genesis

the first season is mm ok - was intersting and the story very intersting BUT the second season shingeki no bahamut virgin soul was like OMG i saw it in 2 days i couldnt stop!

let me know what you think :)

your next crush is :

charioce_xvii_16123.jpg

I'm having a crush on him already xD<3<3<3