hey im new also!

Yona Hime

On 1/29/2018 at 2:03 PM, Yona Hime said:

yes!!

have you watched Noragami ? Vempire Knight ? (i think its more like it somehow :x ) 
and if you have recommantion i love to hear!

I have seen the first season of noragami, Not vampire night though. I see the common theme among those animes (and inuyasha) is a relationship/romance mixed in with action/adventure/story. If I'm right you would like bakuman, Charlotte, code geass, Parasyte the maxim. Try em.

On 6.2.2018 at 11:19 PM, BurnsyCEO said:

I have seen the first season of noragami, Not vampire night though. I see the common theme among those animes (and inuyasha) is a relationship/romance mixed in with action/adventure/story. If I'm right you would like bakuman, Charlotte, code geass, Parasyte the maxim. Try em.

Charlotte - saw it now, was good- all the rest i didnt quit liked but thanks for recommandations!

but i can say akatsuki no yona and Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul still  the best i have seen so far

image.png.9635176ddda4636c574f34922e279738.png

19 minutes ago, サニー・ロイ said:

Hey same here And btw which regelia do you like?

what does that mean ?  lol sorry

I decided to read this entire thread since I had some free time on my hands while I waited for the 20 ads to play on Crunchyroll. And everyone I just wanted to say that I blame you for my list of "Must Watch Anime" now being over 25 titles long.xD thanks, @Yona Hime

11 hours ago, Baku said:

I decided to read this entire thread since I had some free time on my hands while I waited for the 20 ads to play on Crunchyroll. And everyone I just wanted to say that I blame you for my list of "Must Watch Anime" now being over 25 titles long.xD thanks, @Yona Hime

LOL but you will not regret it!!!

also you know u can stop the ads by installing ad blocker on chrom ? 

here:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom

or just search " ad blocker chrom"

On 2/8/2018 at 4:02 AM, Yona Hime said:

Charlotte - saw it now, was good- all the rest i didnt quit liked but thanks for recommandations!

but i can say akatsuki no yona and Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul still  the best i have seen so far

First time my recommendation wasn't good. :o

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, NotSoNora said:

It's nice to meet you!

Welcome to AF, I look forward to seeing you around!

1 hour ago, Yuu said:

Well welcome to the community!

Thanks! if somone wants to chat i have added my skype to my profile! add me :)

• Informative 1