Things you hate but have to do

Mazino

• Waking up early in the morning for the college and going there by bus (can be so exhausting sometimes while you are half asleep)
  • Cleaning. I'm sort of lazy to do any cleanings in my room but there is no way to escape really. 
  • Have to go to college even though i'm feeling sick and would rather rest.
  • Visiting the library for learning purposes ( e.g. exams)

it's your turn guys, let's see if we actually share things we hate but gotta do.

Edited by Muco
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Muco said:
  • Waking up early in the morning for the college and going there by bus (can be so exhausting sometimes while you are half asleep)
  • Cleaning. I'm sort of lazy to do any cleanings in my room but there is no way to escape really. 
  • Have to go to college even though i'm feeling sick and would rather rest.

it's your turn guys, let's see if we actually share things we hate but gotta do.

I hate having to interact with or be in large groups (there scary)....

• Agree 1

Cleaning my car. It's time consuming cleaning the wheels, cleaning the interior, the outside and of course drying it.

I used to do automatic car washes but the cost is too much now. :P

On 28/01/2018 at 9:56 PM, Muco said:

Too noisy at home?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Optic said:

Cleaning my car. It's time consuming cleaning the wheels, cleaning the interior, the outside and of course drying it.

I used to do automatic car washes but the cost is too much now. :P

Too noisy at home?

A lot of distraction at home (e.g. siblings), besides i'm visiting the library with my classmates to endure the boredom and to learn together. About the cleaning car dilemma, i gotta agree. I used to help my elder brother to clean up his car randomly, it took us approx. 1 hour to finish. 

Edited by Muco
  • Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

Dealing with super hard situations. I'm quite alright normally, but when it really matters, I'm kind of a wuss. ; / 

I guess the circumstances matter as well. There are tons of extremely hard situations you might find yourself in, so it only makes sense for them to be different from one another. Right? Ah, i don't know x(

On 1/31/2018 at 11:01 PM, Beocat said:

-  Showing up for work. Truthfully, it once was something I enjoyed...enjoy no longer...

I agree and it only gets worse the older you get, and the bills they just keep coming. Honestly I hate doing anything that doesn't involve a lot of hedonistic behaviors or self indulging by binge watching my favorite anime titles. That and dealing with noise A-holes that blare their music 24/7 like now...as I type this some person of undesirable traits is just sitting in their car smoking a spliff, listening to rap music full blast and trying to look relevant when their really not...sigh. 

On 1/29/2018 at 1:12 PM, Frith said:

Dealing with cannibalistic chickens. I never imagined chickens could be like this. 

I just eat them before they eat me. Problem solved. :D

On 1/28/2018 at 5:40 PM, Estatia said:

I hate having to interact with or be in large groups (there scary)....

I'm the same as well except for Anime conventions, Comic-con, Nakacon, etc....etch. 

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Ohiotaku said:

Yard work (mowing grass, raking leaves, picking up after storms). Having outdoor allergies certainly doesn’t make it any more enjoyable

I agree fully I hate yard work. Thats the primary reason I refuse to ever buy a house. Just to much work.

I also hate cleaning floors by hand.

6 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

I agree fully I hate yard work. Thats the primary reason I refuse to ever buy a house. Just to much work.

I also hate cleaning floors by hand.

Well, if you.purchase a house, just look for one with either mostly rock for your yard or pay someone to mow it for you.  I love moss gardens (usually shaded yards with rock and moss). No mowing required and always soft on the toes!

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

5 minutes ago, Beocat said:

Well, if you.purchase a house, just look for one with either mostly rock for your yard or pay someone to mow it for you.  I love moss gardens (usually shaded yards with rock and moss). No mowing required and always soft on the toes!

I'll stick to my apartment, or a condo some day. I don't need that much space honestly.

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Seshi said:

dishes and laundry... you know, the ones that always exist and multiply endlessly

I am so with you on this one.  Mowing the grass and raking leaves would be another one.  (Gardening I'm ok with, but once planted the plants should prune and water themselves, and rake their own leaves, dammit!)

I would pay a substantial amount of money for a robot that could do the above, plus weed, wash windows, wash dishes and put them away, gather, sort, wash, fold, and put away laundry, vacuum, dust, etc, etc...  Like, price-of-a-car substantial.

• Funny 1

9 hours ago, efaardvark said:

I would pay a substantial amount of money for a robot that could do the above, plus weed, wash windows, wash dishes and put them away, gather, sort, wash, fold, and put away laundry, vacuum, dust, etc, etc...  Like, price-of-a-car substantial.

But then one would reasonably have to expect the robot to be intelligent. So then you’d have to take into consideration it’s feelings in the matter of being someone’s non paid maid. IMO

• Funny 1

@brycecIT peeps never seem to get a break. It’s like once someone knows you can do computer stuff, you become their on call tech guy.

Its like that for my hubby, he’s an all around mr fix it, so he’s always busy with requests. Pretty much never not working. And I don’t mind helping, I’m all about being helpful, especially if someone is in genuine need. But I’m also all for self care and knowing when to say no sometimes.. you need to have time for yourself too