Koi wa Ameagari no You ni - Episodic Discussion

Mars Terra

Discuss individual episodes of this anime here, first impressions should be posted here:

You must mark the content of each post with a spoiler tag, and episode label; this is because different people watch different releases, and might not be at the same point that you are.
To use a spoiler tag, type [*SPOILER] [*/SPOILER] and enter the text you want to write inside, be sure to erase the *s as well.

Episode 4:

So with the conclusion of the last episode where Tachibana has confessed her love, now she forces Kondo to take her on a date.

But at the same time, this episode shows how much of a creep Kase is--and once he finds out about Tachibana's love for Kondo, he even forces her to go on a date with him.

Then it's time for the leads' date, which takes place on the same day now that I think about it. They go to see the same movie because he can't watch horror movies with his son around--but it is she who took them to drink at the same cafe, I'm not sure if I this part is supposed to be funny or sad but it's definitely ironic. This once again reminds Kondo of his youth--I wonder if Tachibana looks his ex-wife--causing him to become overwhelmed and leave as a result.

Their first date didn't go so well--I guess that's what happens when you force someone to date you, it's kind of like what Kase did to her, and she even failed to take Kondo's feelings into account. Huh.