Hi I'm a noob!

Dekumyhero

Hello, I'm Dekumyhero!

If you couldn't tell by my name My Hero Academia is my absolute favorite anime of all time! Close behind it is Naruto and Beyond the Boundary.

I discovered anime around 5th grade and have loved it ever since. I'm glad that there's a website like this where fellow otakus and weebs can get together just to talk about anime, it's just really cool ya know? lol. 

Anyway, my favorite genres are anything to do with action, fantasy, romance, and mystery. My favorite animes, besides the ones I mentioned above, are SAO, Soul Eater, Noragami, Your Lie in April, Kamisama Kiss, Wolf Girl and Black Prince, Nanbaka, Charlotte, Luck and Logic, and many, many others. 

I look forward to meeting you all! 

Sincerely,

Dekumyhero  

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

On 3.2.2018 at 11:10 PM, Dekumyhero said:

Hello, I'm Dekumyhero!

If you couldn't tell by my name My Hero Academia is my absolute favorite anime of all time! Close behind it is Naruto and Beyond the Boundary.

I discovered anime around 5th grade and have loved it ever since. I'm glad that there's a website like this where fellow otakus and weebs can get together just to talk about anime, it's just really cool ya know? lol. 

Anyway, my favorite genres are anything to do with action, fantasy, romance, and mystery. My favorite animes, besides the ones I mentioned above, are SAO, Soul Eater, Noragami, Your Lie in April, Kamisama Kiss, Wolf Girl and Black Prince, Nanbaka, Charlotte, Luck and Logic, and many, many others. 

I look forward to meeting you all! 

Sincerely,

Dekumyhero  

Hey!

we seem to have a lot in common with animes we saw,

have you watched Akatzki no yona or shingeki no bahamut  virgin soul ? (im saying this like 10000 times in this forum lol)

but you will love it :)

Edited by Yona Hime
  • Like 1

Hey @Dekumyhero ! My Hero Academia is definitely my favorite manga, but it's tied with SAO (pre-AlfheimOnline)  and Naruto for my favorite anime of all time. what is Beyond the Boundary sounds like a cool science-fiction anime like World Trigger. Are they similar?

Anyways, Welcome to the site!:D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2018 at 5:35 PM, Baku said:

Hey @Dekumyhero ! My Hero Academia is definitely my favorite manga, but it's tied with SAO (pre-AlfheimOnline)  and Naruto for my favorite anime of all time. what is Beyond the Boundary sounds like a cool science-fiction anime like World Trigger. Are they similar?

Anyways, Welcome to the site!:D

sorry, I didn't respond to you for a while... :/ but anyway, I've never seen World Trigger before but if you like monster hunter animes that take place in the modern world with somewhat heavy emotional/romantic themes then this is for you! It was a very beautiful, well-done anime that had its fair share of fighting and blood but not too much that it'd make a squeamish person want to shut it off. 

Hope I helped some and thanks for welcoming me! I'll have to watch World Trigger sometime :D