What Would You Be If You Could Write Yourself Into Your Favorate Animes

AnimeKelpieHorse666

Mine would be a Kelpie Horse Water Horse Shapeshifter Succubus In Bleach and I would stir things up with my sexy clothing and flirty playful ways but Azien would be my man and I would be a strong fighter.                                                               I would be a Vampire Witch in Van Hellsing and Alcuard would be my man.     In Soul Eater I would be Death The Kid's pet Kelpie Horse Shifter Succubus and Doctor Stine's sexy assistant and Blaire The Witch's friend.                                        In Jojo Strange Adventures Dio Brando would my Vampire and I would be his  Kelpie Horse Shifter Witch and I would have be Joseph Joestar's love interest even long before Erna entered the picture and after Dio Killed Jospeh I brought him back from the dead as a Vampire Kelpie Creature because I had feelings for him.  In Vampire Knight I would be a sexy Pure Blood Vampire Witch and Zero Would be my man.                                                             In Castelvania I would be Dracula's pet Magic Kelpie Water Horse Shapeshifter  and when Alcuard left I left with him and when  he was asleep I would watch over him and lived my life sometimes as a horse or woman waiting for him to awake.   I would be Vampire D Hunter's horse and only companion and we go everywhere together and communicate through thought only and whenever he fell victim to sun sickness I would watch over him and I would live my life as a horse or woman waiting for him to awake.                                  

Edited by AnimeKelpieHorse666
  • Like 1

• Geano locked this topic