DBOR Roleplay Info (Characters and Story)

Joshua5547

Should the Main character be Human or Saiyan  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Main character be Human or Saiyan

• Saiyan
    • Human

If you are not a part of our RP you can read this for fun, I will post all of the characters submitted here and their info if provided. If you wish to join, read over the Arc stories so far, and then contact us through our group if you are not already a part of it: https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=3791580

Character Layout

[RBX Username/Character Name/Race/Level of importance (1-10. 1 is minor character that will die off or never be seen again, 10 is main character)/Arc entering

Character info]

snake310104/Sardox or Sar/Saiyan/9 or 10 (Depends on who main character is)/Arc 1

Sardox believes he's human. His father was killed by a mysterious person, and his mother died of an unknown disease when he was young so Sar was on his own for many years. He was forced to steal, fight, and run his whole childhood to survive, making him rather strong. One day he was found by a saiyan woman named Anon, who took him in and trained him. Now he wants to find his father's killer and prove he's better than his past. His first step is participating in the upcoming world tournament.]

[Joshua5547/Dolin/Namekian/7/Arc 1

Dolin was in line to be the Guardian of Earth, but after killing a man, was denied this role. He was not mad however, because he knew when he had done wrong, and dedicated himself to becoming a warrior instead. He plans to prove his power in the upcoming tournament.]

Edited by Joshua5547

• 2 weeks later...

(For some reason it won't let me edit the thing, so here's a continuation)

prokingcam03/Shouto/Human/7/Arc 1

Shouto's Family was killed by the same man as Sardox's Family, and from this Shouto gained a strong desire to become stronger and protect the people who suffer like he did

sharklazer123/Dakon/Human/7/Arc 1

Dakon comes from unknown origins and an unknown past.

(My character is Human, I'm going to rewrite everything soon, so just Void the Above Statements. (Might move this to Discord Anywho)

Edited by Joshua5547