What Manga are you reading?

drill

The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons. I still haven't finished any Zelda game but these manga are pretty neat. Kinda weird it says "Rated A for all ages" though... it shows Link's baby thingie, blood from a sword cut, and Link kinda groping Maple's chest while holding her. That's no way to hold a girl. I mean, of course those things aren't extreme, but lol.

That series is pretty good. I would suggest you make sure you read the four swords manga though, as its easily the best in the series.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That series is pretty good. I would suggest you make sure you read the four swords manga though, as its easily the best in the series.

My brother got the Minish Cap one time thinking he wouldn't get to play it, but while it was nice... the plot was meaningful to the fact that... it was pretty minuscule even to this one, so I definitely plan to read Four Swords if it's the best.

But since the two are connected and all, will get a start on Oracle of Ages before sleep at least.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Currently reading Sankarea. It's pretty good so far, but I hope the whole competition for the MC ends during this arc. While I don't mind competition for a character, when it gets stretched out and you know who will win anyway, it can get kinda dull. Exception goes to Countrouble, as they handled this exceptionally well.

I just recently got back into Full Moon wo Sagashite. I have all the volumes and read the whole thing years ago, but it's faded from my mind...until now, that is. It's a whole lot better than I remember, and I never even finished the anime for it! I really ought to.

• Like 1

recently started Autophagy Regulation (4 chapters in and thoroughly enjoying it) , Ichigo 100% (5 chapters in), Shinobi life (5 chapters in), 14-sai no Koi (2 chapters in) and Poor Poor Lips (29 chapters in and enjoying it quite a bit)

• 2 weeks later...

Denpa Kyoushi Chapter 128.

While it wasn't particularly surprising what happened, it was a bit touching that Tomo finally saw that he didn't have to compete anymore and still remain friends with Kagami.

Guest Jupiter

The last manga I supposedly read was The Guyver:Bioboosted Armor by Yoshiki Takaya. Its still on going. Been on going for 30 years and the artist is still coming out with monthly issues.

guyver-l0.jpg.6ec49ef476bc5655a6d0e2138505c93f.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun, Ansatsu kyoshitsu, Nisekoi, ReLife.

Relife is probably my favorite among them, and Nisekoi its probably the worst still its finally starting to get serious by sinking a lot of ships.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been reading Noragami... Which is pretty darn good. I'm on chapter 56 or something. I'll probably wait for more to come out before I continue reading it.

I started reading Kim Ni Todoke today.

I'm also currently in the middle of Ghost Hunt Akumu no Sumu Ie. I keep having to restart it though because I forget where I left off.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well volume 8 of Monster Musume and a few titles that are currently being released. Air Gear will always be the best manga for me, long as hell unlike the show T.T lol

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1