Derwyn Sharp

Needing fresh material

Hey, everyone, like many of you, I just started and would love to get some fresh titles to animes and add to my vast favorites.  I like nearly any type of anime genre but prefer reverse harems with strong female leads such as Yona of the Dawn, Snow White with the Red Hair, Twelve Kingdoms, and Ouran Host Club.  Females that doesn't have to physically stand out - if you get my drift - all the while strong personality wise.  I have seen Dance with the Devils, Amnesia,  and titles similar to those and didn't like them.  Anyway, thanks for the help!

Kamisama Memochou

Welcome to the NHK

Kuragehime

Anohana: The flower we saw that day

Otaku Teacher 

GTO Great Teacher Onizuka 

Fuuka

I cannot understand what my husband is saying

Steins Gate

Summer Wars

Listen to me girls, I’m your father 

Blend S

Oreimo 1

Oreimo 2

Accel World

Dennou Coil

Chaos Head

Chaos Child 

The world God only knows 1,2,3 

How to raise a boring girlfriend 1,2

Haganai

Outbreak Company 

Miss Kobayashi’s dragon maid

Hanasaku Ihora

The pet girl of  Sakurasou

Denpa Onna to seishun otoko

Hinako Note

New Game 

Himouto! Umaru-chan

Otaku no video

Eromanga-Sensei 

Mayo Chiki!!

Interviews with Monster girls

To love Ru

In another world with my Smartphone 

Eden of the East

Charlotte

Kore wa Zombie desu ka (Is this a Zombie?)

some of my favourites. 

2 hours ago, gigalomaniaczero said:

I agree with a lot of Giga's options. Second season of Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon is worth looking into but not a reverse harem. 

Not a reverse harem but look into Recovery of an MMO Junkie. 

The reverse harems are unfortunately rare. I'm trying to snatched up what comes out now hoping they'll expand the market over here. =/

@Derwyn Sharp Legend of Korra is the closest thing that I know of to what you are asking. But depending on who you are talking to saying that 'legend of korra' is an anime might just get you a kunai to the face.:ph34r:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By FriendlyP
      Hey guys, this is my first post. As the title states, i always have this problem: whenever I see a beautiful female character die or lose her beauty in an anime/manga, i get depressed. Therefore, i want to know if anyone has experienced this and if so, how did you overcome it.
      idk why but hurts to see it, I keep telling myself, "its not real, its just an anime/manga" or "she is human, she will get old and lose her beauty eventually" , but its not working for me. Having this problem made me unable to continue an anime series, to name a few; overlord, blood C and Sekirei. This does not apply to only female leads/MCs but also side characters.
      I hate to admit that i feel like a white knight but i dont think that can apply to me since im a girl? (maybe it does now that i think about it) I am an open lesbian, so this maybe one of the reasons why i cannot stand it. 
      Anyways i just want to express my feelings and to know if anyone has any tips on overcoming this problem because i do not want to keep dropping animes/mangas due to this...
      Edit: On a side note, when i see an ugly female character die, i literally do not care for some reason lol
      Thanks, FriendlyP.
    • By Hmzzz
      So Anime has been around for ages now. There have been new shows coming in every year. However, naturally, anime has significantly changed in the past decade or so. There are many changes that have occurred. So in your opinion, how has anime changed? Do you still enjoy anime? What things do you like/dislike about anime now?
      We decided to make a video on this topic if you are interested in our opinion.

• By NiaEmm
      Hey Guys! I want a recommendations! so i want to see a anime where they girl and guy dislike each other or hate each other. also where they bicker a lot and fight a lot but slowly falls in love. ^^
      I want them to fall for each other slowly but not too much where they end up together at the very end. Shoujo etc is fine. highschool would be fine too.
      I want the leads to be good looking and male lead to be tall and hot.
      No hentai or ecchi please!
      love comedy and romance genre.
      I have seen 
      Maid sama
      Black prince and wolf girl
      Lovely complex
      Special A
      Kamisama kiss
      I prefer guy to fall first.
      AND PLEASE 
      No crybaby and annoying female lead. Kind of headstrong one.
      THANKS ^^ 
    • By RinoAtkins
      I once saw an anime (I think on Adult Swim) close to 10 years ago, I only watched 1 or 2 episodes and I cannot think of the name. I have already looked at all the anime shows that adult swim has played and I don't see it or I just don't recognize the name. I will try and explain the plot as best as I can remember it.
      The main protagonist was a teenage boy that meets this strange girl, she explains to him that every human has a life force that resembles a blue flame burning inside each person, she tells him that his flame is burning out will be extinguished at midnight. As they sit on the roof of a house you see his flame going out and as soon as it does it relights and he doesn't die. The girl then acts surprised and calls him something catchy that explains that every night at midnight his flame will be re-lit. I think then she shows him that there are monsters living among the people disguised as humans, and thats about all I remember lol

If anyone knows what this show was please let me know, I know it isn't much to go on but this is all I can remember of it.
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!