Looking for an Anime

Maiku

Been trying to remember the title to an anime I watched years ago.  I know it took place on an island, in the first or second episodes there's a power outage during a storm and the main female protagonist goes out in the storm to restore the power.  I also know that it's this girl who is assigned to look after an old man in a wheel chair and that there were experiments done in the ocean/sea when he was younger, and he's trying to unlock the mysteries of the phenomenon again so he's able to restore his youth.  At the end of the series which I can't remember if it's 13 or 26 episodes he finally regains his youth and the girl who was taking care of him ends up getting together with him.

If you guys know that anime please let me know the title.

Thanks

Maiku

On 25/02/2018 at 1:16 PM, Nyanko Sensei said:

I had a search and i believe the one that closely matches to what you are saying is Real Drive. I hope this has helped.

I was thinking it could be Real Drive too, although not sure I'm comfortable with knowing if it is, as it's on my watchlist, and "he finally regains his youth and the girl who was taking care of him ends up getting together with him" is a bit of a strange outcome!

If I find time, I could make it one of the next series I watch, especially as I (re)found out the original concept of Real Drive is by Masamune Shirow!! - currently resumed watching Digimon Appli Monsters!

• Geano locked this topic