Akame ga Kill! - General Discussion

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]4fe71ff4ce4cf1b0d13b814d42ba51bc1404629753_full.thumb.jpg.707f96d0e10c5b500d906f1227ba0223.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Tatsumi is a fighter who just got robbed by a pretty girl, but his luck seems to be looking up, as another pretty girl has taken him in. What he doesn’t know is that this girl is about to be visited by a family of assassins (including the girl who robbed him) and they might be the good guys, and be recruiting...

What does everyone think about this series so far? To be honest, it feels weird since both commanders haven't had one kill the whole anime. Also, Night Raid's boss is kinda weak. And why in the world is she the boss if she didn't have an imperial arms before her current one :?. Overall though, its a decent anime, and hopefully it doesn't get too gory in the final episodes.

I was nit picky on the anime version but if this is what this show from manga then I think it's fine so far. Likewise, the battles are intense but not that "OMG THE BEST INTENSE FIGHT" kind. I love the Akame Ga Kill series and caught up the latest chapter of the manga. I have high hopes for the anime and didn't leave out anything very important from the manga.

Great episode today.

I was a bit surprised that no one on Night Raid died in this episode, but that only puts them one step ahead, especially since Kurome is on her way to being done for. Also, wow can Lubbock fight when he is serious! I thought he was one of the weaker characters, but he sure proved me wrong.

Wow, another great episode

Yes! Mine finally did it. She beat that justice creep that everyone wanted dead. Also, the show has completely convinced me on Tatsumi x Mine, so I really hope that works out and both of them live through the rest of the series.

EDIT:

I forgot to mention, I'm glad we got to see the Night Raid's general use her true power, tactics. As she completely overwhelmed Esdeath.

Episode 20.

Well, Lubbock died, while this wasn't surprising, I was a bit sad as he was a good character. Honestly though, the way that they panned the episode, saying things like "what will you do when this is over?" hinted his death almost too well. I really hope Tatsumi doesn't die, after all he is technically the main character.

Episode 21.

Okay, so due to Mine's death, this anime just lost a bunch of points that I would have given it, but due to the nature of the anime, I can't say I'm surprised on what happened. But seriously, why did they have to do that? :'(

• 2 weeks later...
is this series manga any good?

I've heard that it is better than the manga, and if you've been keeping up with the anime, the anime separates from the manga around episode 18 or so.

[spoiler=Episode 24 (Ending)]Well, a very unsatisfying ending, but not terrible. The fact of the matter is that they killed off way too many MCs (especially Tatsumi, who is the person the entire anime revolves around. At least they gave him a heroric ending.).