Shop - own items/services to sell?

Greeneyes

Question

So like last shop is this one gonna allow members to make there own items/services to sell?  @Optic

Edited by Greeneyes

6 answers to this question

Sorry for the late reply to this. 

@Greeneyes currently on this platform, only I can create custom items which are shown in the global shop. You can't self-manage your own shop and items like on the old platform. If you like I can look at adding items/services as custom items for you, let me know which services you would like to offer.

Tweaking and re-branding the shop items is still on my list of things to do.

• Informative 1

11 minutes ago, seemore_bhutts said:

Maybe I missed something? What is this shop? Sorry if I'm being an idiot

If you view your profile you will notice you have points and if you go to the More tab next to leaderboard up above to the right there is a shop with things you can bu such as Pin thread and Name change, new theme etc...

9 minutes ago, Greeneyes said:

If you view your profile you will notice you have points and if you go to the More tab next to leaderboard up above to the right there is a shop with things you can bu such as Pin thread and Name change, new theme etc...

Oh I see it now, that's pretty rad. Thank you :)

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Wedgy said:

This probably isn't the right response, but I do notice that we have the ability to 'Donate' points to other members. I would imagine this can be used as a payment system, so while your shop may not be listed under the current member services it could be entirely possible to open your shop as a thread (with @Optic's blessing I'm sure,) and run things in that manner. I've seen it done this way on many other forums with a point system so I can see this as a possible solution.

Aye, that's not a bad idea (^∀^)