New Registrations Suspended Read more... ×
Roxeg

Interrogate: Roxeg

Good day (it's actually midnight, but nevermind), I thought about it and would like to commemorate my two year old membership of these forums with this traditional game I've seen being done by popular members, so I decided to do it once and for all. 

I will be answering questions you ask in comments, make sure to mention me so I get notified ASAP. I probably won't answer some too personal questions, but it's not like I have many secrets, so I'm open to many subjects, it'll all be up to the reader. 

Note: If there is a question that for any reason you're too shy to comment on public I also accept private messages

I've said enough, have fun (^_^)

Do you like where you currently live?

Posted (edited)

@RoxegHow did you feel during your first experience travelling to another country?

Edited by Frith

5 hours ago, Frith said:

@RoxegHow did you feel during your first experience travelling to another country?

I was four when I moved to Sénégal, and at first I was so very confused because I couldn't even make out in my mind what a country was, I was told by my parents that people here would be coloured, and I got scared about being different from others, one day I even asked my mother if I would have to dye my skin black to fit with them … Other than that, after the first months I got used to the new place very quickly, and very fast I made a friend in the same building, a boy from Lebanon who lived right in front of us. 

Not something every child experiences (•.•)'

5 hours ago, seemore_bhutts said:

@Roxeg What's your favorite dog breed?

It's got to be either Border Collie or Beagle, they're both kawaii at scales many can't  reach at all, and the dog I had myself when I was living in Sénégal was a Beagle I named Lola, and since then I've grown attached to the breed. I'd like to have another dog in the future, when I'm autonomous and I can pay for things.

8 hours ago, C_C_S said:

Do you like where you currently live?

It is alright, the city can get boring sometimes and the people aren't exactly always polite and nice to you unless they want to sell you something, but overall I know there are way worse situations around the world so I haven't taken my time to complain. I'm living unique experiences after all, if would be dumb to let these go to waste because I focused too much on the cons.

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Do you have any pets? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, C_C_S said:

Do you have any pets? 

I used to, while I lived in Sénégal I had a beagle dog named Lola like I said in my past answer to @seemore_bhutts's question, and I've had many more pets before her and after her, but in this moment I don't have any. The last pet I had was a couple of turtles (◑‿◐)

• Like 1

Any other questions? this felt quite short ;-;

Do you have any favorite books?

5 hours ago, C_C_S said:

Do you read manga?

Aye, I don't have many manga yet (only 3) but so far what I've read is great. I have a manga of Pokémon, another of Dragon Ball z, and a last one of Legend of Zelda.

5 hours ago, Frith said:

Do you have any favorite books?

Sure do, the Silmarillion and the Lord of the Rings trilogy are my all-time favorites.

1 hour ago, Roxeg said:

Sure do, the Silmarillion and the Lord of the Rings trilogy are my all-time favorites.

Nice, the Silmarillion was a pretty hard read for me in high school; it's definitely more for hardcore Tolkien fans. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Frith said:

Nice, the Silmarillion was a pretty hard read for me in high school; it's definitely more for hardcore Tolkien fans. 

You bet it was, I got lost after the first 3 pages and had to restart a couple of times, so I plan to re read it sometime soon (I read it 2 years ago), maybe after I finish reading Beren and Lúthien. Funny thing is that I decided to read it before the Lord of the Rings, but after I got even more immersed into the Tolkien world I was able to better understand the fantastic awesome crap that was going on.

Especially having in mind there are so many names that are so similar, some examples that I know are :

Fëanor; Fingolfin, Fingoln, Finarfin.

All of them are in the same family fortunately, that helps. 

What is your favourite thing to do whilst on holiday?

1 hour ago, C_C_S said:

What is your favourite thing to do whilst on holiday?

Good question, I'd like to answer playing videogames, but I also enjoy a lot drawing and watching anime in marathons. Sometimes I also go outside for walks.

• Like 1

Do you like coffee? If so do you have it with or without milk?

1 hour ago, SAO LILDOOP said:

Do you like to go on roller-coasters? @Roxeg

Aye I sure do, until two years ago I was afraid of roller coasters with loopings though, but after the first time I dared to try them more often. So yeah. 

54 minutes ago, C_C_S said:

Do you like coffee? If so do you have it with or without milk?

I'm not the kind of person who needs coffee every day/morning, but I do like coffee, so maybe I have a coffee when in really sleepy and I need to stay awake to do something, around one single time every year, since it rarely happens. The taste is good though, and I have it with milk, or without, doesn't matter much to me. If it counts as coffee, I have cappuccinos from time to time as well.

Have you been to America before?

1 minute ago, C_C_S said:

Have you been to America before?

Curiously enough, after travelling to so many different countries (over 10), no, I haven't been to any country in neither North of South America, yet. Sometime I'd like too, but I'm not sure I'd like to live there.

As you are a student, what are you studying?

1 minute ago, C_C_S said:

As you are a student, what are you studying?

Still in high school, but I specialized in economy and sociology, that's that I'm doing now but I also have many other classes I had last year like French, Science, and of course languages. What I mean to study after this in a university is law so I can become a diplomat and use my languages well.

Do you have a phobia of anything?

2 minutes ago, C_C_S said:

Do you have a phobia of anything?

Aye, probably losing a limb.. That'd be terrifying. Other than that, I'm not specially scared of anything.

• Like 1

Would you say that you are a pretty shy and quiet guy to know in real life?