1 hour ago, XII360 said:

if you had a choice to burn a village down, or burn your exams up, which would you burn ?!

i was bored so bite me >.>

Eh.....

I've worked hard for my exams, so there's no way I'm burning them.
On the other hand, burning an entire village down, I would burn it if there was no one living in it.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, AniMeFReaK said:

@Roxeg would you rather eat a potato and feel its pain or be a potato?

Eat it, definitely. Being a potato wouldn't allow me to do anything.

Posted (edited)

You know your profile picture and your profile wallpaper. Is thoes pictures from an anime and if it is what’s the name of the anime. It looks like something I would watch. 

Edited by Part_time_anime

3 hours ago, Part_time_anime said:

You know your profile picture and your profile wallpaper. Is thoes pictures from an anime and if it is what’s the name of the anime. It looks like something I would watch. 

They're from the Touhou games, but I believe there is an anime of it. Search Touhou Project to find more about them.
The character in my profile is Flandre Scarlet.

• Useful 1

On 3/4/2018 at 6:06 AM, Roxeg said:

Good day (it's actually midnight, but nevermind), I thought about it and would like to commemorate my two year old membership of these forums with this traditional game I've seen being done by popular members, so I decided to do it once and for all. 

I will be answering questions you ask in comments, make sure to mention me so I get notified ASAP. I probably won't answer some too personal questions, but it's not like I have many secrets, so I'm open to many subjects, it'll all be up to the reader. 

Note: If there is a question that for any reason you're too shy to comment on public I also accept private messages

I've said enough, have fun (^_^)

figured this would be funny fun time to do a post in this thread assuming you just won sooo...

*grabs a microphone and wears a coat and mustachio"

how do you feel about recently winning the poem contest ?

4 hours ago, XII360 said:

figured this would be funny fun time to do a post in this thread assuming you just won sooo...

*grabs a microphone and wears a coat and mustachio"

how do you feel about recently winning the poem contest ?

Hmmmm.....
I have to say, it's the very first time I get a first prize in something, so I'm quite happy about it! I even told some friends about it.

• Informative 1

@Roxeg

• If you could learn only one magic spell, but it could only do something mundane and boring, what would the spell do?
  • You wake up suddenly in the middle of the night. What would be the scariest sound to hear after waking up?
  • What high level job do you think you could lie your way into with no experience and no one would notice?
  • Who or what is your nemesis?
  • What would be the consequences of a scientific discovery that extended the life span of humans to 500 years?
  • What childish thing do you still enjoy?
  • What long shot have you taken that really paid off?
  • If you designed and built a tree house, what would it look like and what would be in it?
  • How would you describe me?

44 minutes ago, AniMeFReaK said:

@Roxeg

• If you could learn only one magic spell, but it could only do something mundane and boring, what would the spell do?
  • You wake up suddenly in the middle of the night. What would be the scariest sound to hear after waking up?
  • What high level job do you think you could lie your way into with no experience and no one would notice?
  • Who or what is your nemesis?
  • What would be the consequences of a scientific discovery that extended the life span of humans to 500 years?
  • What childish thing do you still enjoy?
  • What long shot have you taken that really paid off?
  • If you designed and built a tree house, what would it look like and what would be in it?
  • How would you describe me?
  • Ehm...  Turning pencils into pens, and vice versa, maybe...
  • A glitchy electronic sound.
  • President, heuheuhu...
  • Selfishness and ignorance.
  • Overpopulation of the Earth with morons.
  • Maybe a few childish games...
  • Relying on internet friends.
  • A tree, with a house in it. If it had no wi-fi, it's not a house.
  • You're a freak and you like anime. I don't know how else to put it into words.
  • Like 1

This thread is more dead than the mosquito I squished this morning in class.

• Funny 1