Jump to content

Please Ask Me! C_C_S!


C_C_S
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, C_C_S said:

I have, but I really don’t have the knack or the talent for it whatsoever, lol! 

Aye, that happens, it's really difficult to get it right the first times.

Do you have a favourite soundtrack from a videogame / movie?

And another one, have you ever tried writing a book?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Roxeg said:

Aye, that happens, it's really difficult to get it right the first times.

Do you have a favourite soundtrack from a videogame / movie?

And another one, have you ever tried writing a book?

I really love the soundtracks and score music to most animated Disney movies!

Nope, have never tried and never want to try either, lol! It’s just not me!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Roxeg said:

@C_C_S Do you have a youtube channel? Or did you have one? Oooor, will you have one?

No, no and no to all three of those questions, lol!

I personally cannot stand YouTube whatsoever!

I never use it for anything! Not even boredom!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, C_C_S said:

No, no and no to all three of those questions, lol!

I personally cannot stand YouTube whatsoever!

I never use it for anything! Not even boredom!

Oh well  (ㆆᴗㆆ)

Can you dance?

  • Silly 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/16/2018 at 7:46 PM, C_C_S said:

I’ve probably got a number of badges/stickers and the like lying around too! 

I do believe that there was some kind of earlier ice/freeze card yes! 

It seems you have a lot more merchandise then me. ^^

Of course. I suppose it would only make sense since ice is a pretty common ability.

My next question would be this. The definition of cosine changes relative to the angle being referred to, but would it not make more sense if the definition of cosine remained constant? Why or why not?

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Roxeg said:

Oh well  (ㆆᴗㆆ)

Can you dance?

Nope, not at all, lol!!!

17 hours ago, Wedgy said:

Do you have tattoos?

I do indeed, 16 of them so far!

8 hours ago, Mars Terra said:

It seems you have a lot more merchandise then me. ^^

Of course. I suppose it would only make sense since ice is a pretty common ability.

My next question would be this. The definition of cosine changes relative to the angle being referred to, but would it not make more sense if the definition of cosine remained constant? Why or why not?

I’m totally useless when it comes to maths I’m afraid, sorry!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, C_C_S said:

Nope, I cannot play chess to save my life, lol! I’d find it far too complicated!

Too bad ◔_◔
Would you agree to live in any country near Japan, like China, Korea, or Taiwan?

  • Skeptical 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, C_C_S said:

Quite possibly South Korea (just not North Korea, for obvious reasons!)

Aye South Korea is pretty fine.

What's the longest you can be without breathing?

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, C_C_S said:

I do indeed, 16 of them so far!

And now I'm hopelessly curious if I get to see them, or if there's at least a description! I'm a bit of an enthusiast, see. 

  • Funny 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Roxeg said:

Aye South Korea is pretty fine.

What's the longest you can be without breathing?

Around a length or so of a full-sized swimming pool, underwater the whole time! 

4 hours ago, Wedgy said:

And now I'm hopelessly curious if I get to see them, or if there's at least a description! I'm a bit of an enthusiast, see. 

I have 2 Simon’s Cat ones, 2 anime ones, a black phoenix rising from black flames , 1 love quote one and 10 Disney ones so far!

  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...