CasseyFujiwara

Favorite game?

My most favorite game of all time is easily Assassin's Creed, due to the historical events that is within  the game which are very interesting, and seeing how they meddle with it is kinda fun. 

896880.thumb.png.35459dd870da4748a4e531326d746757.png

Posted (edited)

@CasseyFujiwara My favourite game of all time will always be ' Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Sky ' It has one of my favourite soundtracks and the only story that has ever made me cry ;-;

Edited by Roxeg
added info
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CasseyFujiwara said:

@Roxeg is that the game in which you control pokemon instead of a trainer? so what's the story about?

896880.thumb.png.35459dd870da4748a4e531326d746757.png

Yes it is, without spoiling anything, here's a quick summary:

You are a human, you've always been, you have a Pokémon fellow and you travel around the world completing quests to prevent large threats from ever rising, when one day during a quest to stop World Destruction you decide to time travel back to the past and save the 'Temporal Tower' from collapsing, where Dialga rules and controls time, the time travel goes wrong because an uknown being interferred and now you've been transformed into a Pokémon. You remember your name and the fact that you were a Human, but you've forgotten who your partner in the future was and what your quest was at all. You befriend another Pokémon who helps you out to recover your memory, and so you do. You become an explorer team, a team which saves Pokémon in distress from dungeons and arrest evil Pokémon, when eventually some *spoilers* ... happen, and the rest of the story without going any futher is just so messful with your emotions, many dilemmas going through your mind when you're not given any options, sacrifices, and goodbyes.. I wish I could talk more about it but it would tell too much about the plot. If you like Pokémon, it's a must try it out.

Just now, Roxeg said:

Yes it is, without spoiling anything, here's a quick summary:

You are a human, you've always been, you have a Pokémon fellow and you travel around the world completing quests to prevent large threats from ever rising, when one day during a quest to stop World Destruction you decide to time travel back to the past and save the 'Temporal Tower' from collapsing, where Dialga rules and controls time, the time travel goes wrong because an uknown being interferred and now you've been transformed into a Pokémon. You remember your name and the fact that you were a Human, but you've forgotten who your partner in the future was and what your quest was at all. You befriend another Pokémon who helps you out to recover your memory, and so you do. You become an explorer team, a team which saves Pokémon in distress from dungeons and arrest evil Pokémon, when eventually some *spoilers* ... happen, and the rest of the story without going any futher is just so messful with your emotions, many dilemmas going through your mind when you're not given any options, sacrifices, and goodbyes.. I wish I could talk more about it but it would tell too much about the plot. If you like Pokémon, it's a must try it out.

maybe I should..

Just now, CasseyFujiwara said:

maybe I should..

Yee 

Old school is still the name of my game. You'll find me in front of Q*bert, Street Fighter and classic Sonic with a side of Dragon's Lair.

Anyone ever see an old school game show from the 80's called Starcade? That could be my life if I had the money.

Hmmm favorite game.... I'd have to say that as of right now, ArmA and Osu! are my favorite games. I love playing out realistic combat scenarios with friends on ArmA, and I've been playing rhythm games since I was a kid. 

• Like 1

The 2nd generation Pokémon games and Dark Souls. Pokémon has lost a lot of its luster, but there's just something about 2nd gen that makes it the most replayable out of all generations. As for Dark Souls, I tried it out because I heard it being compared to Berserk, but it became my favorite, even more so than Pokémon ever was. I haven't played either of them in several months though, and I just got started on a visual novel kick (Tsukihime currently) so it's probably going to change.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Kerbal Space Program.  Kind of a NASA simulation, if NASA were staffed by Minions.  Always fun, even when my rockets blow up.  (Maybe "especially when".  :D )

Some people do amazing things with it.

On 3/4/2018 at 12:46 PM, seemore_bhutts said:

ArmA

Did ArmA ever get a real linux port?

Edited by efaardvark

I don't have a favourite game. I'm really bad at picking favourites. All I can do is mention some series I like, such as Danganronpa, Nier, Yakuza, Ace Attorney, Persona and Zero Escape. I have enjoyed Pokemon, but I haven't played enough or recently enough to call that one of my favourite series.

10 hours ago, efaardvark said:

Kerbal Space Program.  Kind of a NASA simulation, if NASA were staffed by Minions.  Always fun, even when my rockets blow up.  (Maybe "especially when".  :D )

Some people do amazing things with it.

Did ArmA ever get a real linux port?

I'm not sure :/

Yeesus, my favorite game? You actually want me to pick? That's harder said then done. My Default answer would normally be something like Chrono Trigger, but having just played it again I know that's not really true. I keep thinking about games like Spyro, Jak and Daxter, and other such things, but really those are just old favorites and some of them haven't aged well. I guess really, when it comes down to it, my favorite game of all time is Persona 4. Just a few months ago, I was watching someone play it on their stream on Twitch, and it instantly got me playing it for the 4th time at that point, trying to beat them just because I could. I lost, but it was fun enough to play it again that I didn't really mind much. I've spent well over 200 hours playing that game, which while that's not the most I ever spent on playing a game, it's up there, and honestly, just talking about it almost gets me in the mood to play it again. 

The Witcher 3 for me and also Pokemon Ruby back in the day 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Neptvne
      This is a story of a nerdy bookworm girl on her way to school, and yes, that's the entire premise, as she's not getting to school any time soon. Taking her "usual" route to school, it becomes an increasingly unusual adventure, and all the more ridiculous as it carries on. It takes an unpleasant sentiment many can empathize with, the feeling of tardiness, and brings humor to it—making it a hilarious situation to look back upon.
      Source: seventhstyle
    • By awesomedude20
      Quick Links
      Awesome List
      Naughty List
      Current Challenges

☆☆☆☆☆
      Notice:
      If you do not read the rules, and post something that breaks one of my rules, you will automatically lose a star. Depending on my mood, I may let you off the hook, just know that I rarely tell people that they dun goof'd. I'll tell you now, being polite and fun usually gets you into my good books  

General Rules:
      These rules technically apply to every mode!

So what do you do?
      YOU COME TO ME, KNEEL IF YOU SO DESIRE, AND THEN, YOU ASK ME SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF:
      "OI! GIMME SUMTHIN' GUD!"
      And give you something "gud" I shall.
      Ah but I'd appreciate it if you give me a link to your anime list! If you don't have one, so be it, but just saying, it'll speed up the process of me finding you an anime if I know what you've seen before ^.^  
      Remember though ol' chaps, this is MY say. You won't have any say in what kind of anime you get, you ask me for something, you get what you get!

Simple as that

Oh, but I'm not entirely cruel, I'll give you every right to request the following:
      Sub or dub (UNLESS I SAY TO WATCH ONE SPECIFICALLY, this doesn't happen often.)
      The length of the anime (I understand some people have less time than others, so if you only have time for 12 episodes, I gotchu.)

For the three main modes (Regular, Hardcore, and Insane) you will gain stars by completing the anime that I give you! However you will LOSE stars by dropping the anime before you're allowed to!
      What's the fun part? Well I'm sure you saw me mention gaining/losing stars!
      WHEN you acquire at LEAST one star your name will be placed on the awesome list, with one star!
      The same applies to the naughty list, however that's for people with negative points. If your name is on that list, you will have at least one demerit point, and a large heap of shame.
      How do you get rid of demerit points? Get stars! How do you lose stars? Get demerit points. (Don't do that)  
      Keep in mind, if you straight-up refuse to watch an anime (for whatever dumb reason) the penalty for "dropping" a show will be doubled.

Spooky.

Oh, and if you don't update me on whether you're still working away at your challenge within one month of receiving it or previously updating me on your progress, I will consider it a failure, and you will receive appropriate demerit points.

To conserve on space:

STAAAAR COLOOOOOURS!

Soooo what're those?
      I used generic RPG rarity scale. Almost.

1 star = 1 black star ☆
      5 black stars = 1 green star ☆
      5 green stars = 1 blue star ☆
      5 blue stars = 1 purple star ☆
      5 purple stars = 1 orange star ☆
      5 orange stars = dayum son.

So aim to score high! 
      Ah yes, all those nice stars up there? Mind you, the same colour scheme applies to demerit points ('-' )

I will reward stars via chunks of episodes.
      What do I mean?
      1-15 episodes is one chunk. 16-30 is the next chunk. 31-45 is the third chunk, and so on. The actual star values given are explained under each one's actual... explanation ;D
      I suppose I'll also allow you to BRIEFLY chat about the show you're watching if you have something you'd like to say. Just be sure to put spoilers in spoiler tags.
      ☆☆☆☆☆
      Regular Mode!

This is the classic mode!
      So HOW does THIS mode work?

When I give you a recommendation, you watch it! If you complete it you will get your prize!
      HOWEVER
      If you drop the anime before COMPLETING episode 5... you will LOSE stars equivalent to however many you would have gained if you had completed it!
      Of course now you may be thinking "Ay, but what about that moral grey area between after episode 5 and before completion!?"
      Well meh, nothing happens if you drop it there, if you didn't like it by episode 5, that's fair

So lets look at the numbers for a moment shall we?

Every 1 to 15 episodes will reward you with 1 star. Every 16 to 30 episodes will reward you with 2 stars! This pattern continues onwards.
      Which reminds me, you ARE NOT obligated to watch every season of a show that I give to you in this mode, merely the first season. Should you choose to watch any further seasons, I WILL give you stars for them though, and the episode total will simply combine the total of all seasons.
      Movies are fair game too! Almost always worth only 1 star though, and regular mode is really the only mode you'll ever get a movie.
      ☆☆☆☆☆
      Hardcore Mode

THIS MODE IS EXTREME!!!
      WHY IS IT EXTREME!? BECAUSEYEAH IT'S EXTREME!!!
      What's the point of this? Well this is for you brave people out there who want ALLLLLL THE STARS!!!
      In THIS mode, you get DOUBLE THE STARS FOR COMPLETING WHAT I GIVE YOU! But that's not all, you also LOSE DOUBLE WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE LOST BY DROPPING IT!!!
      Not evil enough? Well I daresay I'm not done here yet, THIS TIME AROUND, YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO DROP THE ANIME I GIVE YOU! If you drop it between episode 0 and the end, you will LOSE stars! Double the loss of course!
      In addition to this however, in order to get your stars, you will need to provide a 250 word MINIMUM review of the show that you got. As long as it's 250 words, you're good to go, just make sure you don't confuse "review" with "plot summary."
      The numbers though!

Every chunk of episodes will be worth 2 stars! 1-15 is 2 stars, 16-30 is 4 stars, and all that stuff!!

• By Big Boar
      so.. this game allows you to fight with two other characters, there are stages that allows you to fight with controlling giant spaceship and mecha, there's also a house, dormitory mode that allows you to place/arrange appliances and make them, there's also a base mode. there's tons of features and after playing it for few days im actually having a Blast! its probably the best mmo game i played on mobile! it seems cheap pay to win too. 

• By KairiAlina
      Does anyone have suggestions for manga and anime that my best friend (Jesse) and I could read/watch and review? We've just started up a small blog and would love to expand it with your help!Here's the link if you're interested: diamondsintherough805405419.wordpress.com
      We've already reviewed: Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan and Immortal Rain so please read these too. They're amazing!

• By Neptvne
      Kirito awakens in a vast, fantastical forest filled with towering trees. In his search for clues to the truth of his surroundings, he encounters a young boy who seems to know him. He ought to be a simple NPC, but the depth of his emotions seem no different than a human. As they search for the boy's parents, Kirito finds a peculiar memory returning to him. A memory from his own childhood, of this boy and a girl, too, with golden hair, and a name he should have never forgotten—Alice.
      Source: Yen Press
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!