Ask seemore :D

10 hours ago, seemore_bhutts said:

A lot of people have been doing this lately, so I thought I'd try. Some of my interests are baseball, american football, weightlifting, voice acting, and of course anime :)

What's your favourite colour?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

What'cha studying?

In high school, so general required curriculum! I plan on attending college and majoring in criminal justice, before joining the Air Force as a security forces officer. 

• Informative 1

1 minute ago, Wedgy said:

That's super awesome that you have a plan. It's really uncommon for someone to know what field they want to enter when it comes to college-level education. Myself included. I hope it all goes well for you!

Thank you, friend! I hope all goes well for whatever you plan on doing as well :D

• Like 1

On Sunday, March 04, 2018 at 9:53 PM, seemore_bhutts said:

Was my old xbox live gamertag that my dad gave me, and I've been using it ever since I was about 10 :)

Aww, I had hoped you were a Simpsons fan.

You have been virtuous in your life and you are given one wish that will come true as a reward. What do you wish for?

1 hour ago, Beocat said:

Aww, I had hoped you were a Simpsons fan.

You have been virtuous in your life and you are given one wish that will come true as a reward. What do you wish for?

Who isn't a simpsons fan? And that's where my dad got it, but he just had to spell it differently due to the name being taken i believe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seemore_bhutts said:

Who isn't a simpsons fan? And that's where my dad got it, but he just had to spell it differently due to the name being taken i believe

You forgot to answer @Beocat's question :P 

13 hours ago, SAO LILDOOP said:

What is your favourite food?

I reaaaaaaally like salmon. A lot. 

13 hours ago, Roxeg said:

@seemore_bhutts What's your least favourite anime?

Hmmmmm... My least favorite anime so far must be 7 Deadly Sins. I've heard a lot of good things about it, but it's my least favorite so far :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Wedgy said:

Given the opportunity to meet with anyone- alive or dead, real or fictional- who would it be and what would you do?

(DEPRESSING) If I had the opportunity to meet anyone, I would want to meet with my father again, as I never had to opportunity to say goodbye. (I wasn't invited to his memorial service either) I'd probably play catch with a baseball with him and talk for a while like we used to :)

• Winner 1

Just now, seemore_bhutts said:

Sure! They're in the art club, but here: 

(These are the only ones I'm confident enough to post so far :P)

aisakataiga.jpg

IMG_5501.JPG

Right, I remember seeing these before, they're indeed kawaii.

• Friendly 1