Jump to content
Wedgy

I have a wedgy, AMA

Recommended Posts

(Disclaimer: I don't actually have a wedgy atm, the title was 100% clickbait.)

Everyone else has one. And now I do. I hope I don't regret this. Have at me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Wedgy I lost my wedgy when I woke up from my dream this morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Roxeg said:

I lost my wedgy when I woke up from my dream this morning.

Send a search party, we need to find her! She is probably lost and cold and hungry.

Edited by Wedgy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, seemore_bhutts said:

@Wedgy 

1) What is your favorite breakfast food?

2) What is your favorite color?

1) BACON. No, eggs. Eggs and bacon. Does it need to be one? Can I say Beggs? I just really like bacon and eggs. It's simple and loads healthier than cereal or french toast. 

2) I do like Red! It stands out. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

Send a search party, we need to find her! She is probably lost and cold and hungry.

What languages do you speak & would like to learn?

15 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

1) BACON. No, eggs. Eggs and bacon. Does it need to be one? Can I say Beggs? I just really like bacon and eggs. It's simple and loads healthier than cereal or french toast. 

2) I do like Red! It stands out. 

Long live Red!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Roxeg said:

What languages do you speak & would like to learn?

I speak English and fairly decent German (not super fluent but I manage.) I know very little Spanish but enough that I can understand it. The unfortunate thing in my case here is that since moving away from home, I've almost entirely been speaking in English rather than German (my mother speaks it, though she has improved her own English greatly.)

As for learning, I would like to improve my Spanish. I wouldn't mind picking up French or Mandarin Chinese as well. 

10 minutes ago, Roxeg said:

Long live Red!

Dwp9606.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

I speak English and fairly decent German (not super fluent but I manage.) I know very little Spanish but enough that I can understand it. The unfortunate thing in my case here is that since moving away from home, I've almost entirely been speaking in English rather than German (my mother speaks it, though she has improved her own English greatly.)

As for learning, I would like to improve my Spanish. I wouldn't mind picking up French or Mandarin Chinese as well. 

Dwp9606.png

Sounds good, I already master French myself >:) 

  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Roxeg said:

Sounds good, I already master French myself >:) 

I'll catch up one day!

  • Optimistic 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, C_C_S said:

What is one of your favourite sandwich fillings?

Spinach... I like spinach in just about everything. 

  • Friendly 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m a big fan of spinach too!

Do you watch The Walking Dead?

  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, C_C_S said:

I’m a big fan of spinach too!

Do you watch The Walking Dead?

Well of course, spinach is the best leafy green. =P

I think I watched the pilot episode air while visiting friends of my ex... they were very excited about it and I sat down for maybe twenty minutes of it before we decided to bust a mission for munchies. That's all I've seen of it. I never had TV service growing up (we was pobois,) and these days I still don't, perhaps owing to an attitude of 'never having needed it before so why start now?' So, unless it appears on Netflix, I have no plans to watch nor any interest in the programme.

Edited by Wedgy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 10/03/2018 at 5:28 AM, C_C_S said:

How about Game Of Thrones?

I would like to! Haven't yet, but it looks like something I could get into. I told myself I'd eventually read the books, but I'm going to wait until they are all finished (which could take years,) before I start because waiting for an author to publish another book is often torturous to me. That said, it's more likely I'll check out the live action series first. =P

Edited by Wedgy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's your choice between living a long (endless) life, or living for 90 years exactly with some super powers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2018 at 9:18 PM, Roxeg said:

What's your choice between living a long (endless) life, or living for 90 years exactly with some super powers?

Holy heck I don't know how I keep missing updates. Ee. Well between the two, I would easily prefer the latter. Why? Because I suppose you mean I'd be immortal, that sounds terrible to me. Besides the obvious watching my loved ones die around me all the time, I would grow so detached from other humans I'd end up becoming the equivalent of Dr. Manhatten (hint: end up starting a new species on Mars because I'd have ascended into godhood.) Besides, I'd have to find a way eventually to get out of the galaxy because, when that sun of ours finally blows up in a bazillion years, immortality won't mean squat anyway. No, no, no. Better: reasonable life expectancy, and what's this, super powers? Now we're talking. Who needs immortality when I can get my name down in all of the history books to come? I'd shatter religion and science alike with my mere existence alone. Hopefully, I'd be a benevolent super powered freak. :' D

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

Holy heck I don't know how I keep missing updates. Ee. Well between the two, I would easily prefer the latter. Why? Because I suppose you mean I'd be immortal, that sounds terrible to me. Besides the obvious watching my loved ones die around me all the time, I would grow so detached from other humans I'd end up becoming the equivalent of Dr. Manhatten (hint: end up starting a new species on Mars because I'd have ascended into godhood.) Besides, I'd have to find a way eventually to get out of the galaxy because, when that sun of ours finally blows up in a bazillion years, immortality won't mean squat anyway. No, no, no. Better: reasonable life expectancy, and what's this, super powers? Now we're talking. Who needs immortality when I can get my name down in all of the history books to come? I'd shatter religion and science alike with my mere existence alone. Hopefully, I'd be a benevolent super powered freak. :' D

Now that's something fun ( ̄∇ ̄)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, C_C_S said:

Have you had a nice weekend?

I can't complain! It's been busy, but I got a lot accomplished so I'm feeling good. I guess the only thing that could make it better would be if the snow would just go away already. I have a dream that one day it'll be spring! 

  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, C_C_S said:

Do you own a lot of shoes? 

Hmm... I own some work shoes, running shoes, some winter boots, indoor slippers, a pair of walking/whatever shoes, and some flip flops for those rare times I can wear them. Soo.. Maybe 6 pairs? I can't rightly say what counts as a 'lot' but these are all shoes with purpose. Wouldn't say I'm especially shoe crazy or anything. ^^;;

Edited by Wedgy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

@Wedgy-san, what was the most memorable day of your life?

@AniMeFReaK I wish I could say it was a happy one but it isn't. I don't like talking much openly about this so I'll just give the tldr version. 27th of September, 2005.

 

Got home from school, walked in the door and found my dad in the aftermath of taking a bullet to his head. Called the police, called my mother. Got sent away for a couple of days to live with my aunt. Was forced into couciling by my school because I was twelve and they were worried about it messing me up.

I've dealt with this several times in my life since but no matter what I can't shake that image from my mind. It's not something you just see and forget. 

Edited by Wedgy
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you woke up one day and discovered that you had been turned into a cookie, what kind of cookie would you be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!
×