Wedgy

I have a wedgy, AMA

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Ryuji said:

If you woke up one day and discovered that you had been turned into a cookie, what kind of cookie would you be?

The most delicious cookie I hope! 

Wait...

No, no no, I need to revise my recipe here. I should be laced with rat poison. Then nobody would try to eat me. 

But then would I go stale? Would I live a fulfilling life? What would my purpose be, as a cookie? Would I feel loved if everybody avoided me?

Maybe... maybe an oatmeal cookie. Not everyone likes them, they have raisins usually. But to the right person, they are the only cookie for them. I don't need to please everyone, but if I can make that one person happy, that one person who appreciates me, then I'm happy, too. 

Edited by Wedgy
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

2 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

The most delicious cookie I hope! 

Wait...

No, no no, I need to revise my recipe here. I should be laced with rat poison. Then nobody would try to eat me. 

But then would I go stale? Would I live a fulfilling life? What would my purpose be, as a cookie? Would I feel loved if everybody avoided me?

Maybe... maybe an oatmeal cookie. Not everyone likes them, they have raisins usually. But to the right person, they are the only cookie for them. I don't need to please everyone, but if I can make that one person happy, that one person who appreciates me, then I'm happy, too. 

Oatmeal cookies are delicious.

That whole post made me happy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

@Wedgy I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't know...

Don't worry about it love, everything is fine! 

• Friendly 1

8 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

I do have a question now. @Wedgy-san, if you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?

Mars, tbh. Of course this would take years of training and prep work, but the idea of living on another planet is weirdly alluring to me, except the part about the eyes of the world probably being turned on me and I'd likely blow it somehow because I'm a moron.

If you want a more realistic answer, I'd have to go with... just about everywhere. The world is so full of variety and beauty it's hard to sit there and pick just one place to go above all. If I weren't so tied down by debts, relationships, career, and general lack of funds, I would drop everything and do something crazy like bike around the world. I would, I'm not even joking. I saw the story of a man who did it, he hosts Reddit AMAs sometimes and my jealousy for him jumps through the roof. 

Alas my SO wants kids and I've got too good of a thing going here to come back with, "Nah, I'm gonna go be Aloha Wanderwell, peace."

• Like 1