Someone help! What anime is this?

Dekumyhero

So I've seen amvs about this anime but I could never find out what it actually was! It looks really good and I want to watch it but I just can't find the name for it.

Basically, it seems like it's about this girl who plays in a band, gets hit by a bus, then becomes paralyzed. Her friend/lover/fellow band member visits and takes care of her in the hospital a lot. I think he gets her this like glass star or something? Anyway, the girl ends up getting her spot replaced on the band and has an emotional breakdown and accidentally breaks the star that her lover boy gave to her. 

Does this sound familiar to anyone? 

Any way you can share the link to the video? It sounds like K-on...supposedly there is a heavily edited video with things like that in it (that might not happen in the actual anime - I've heard this but never seen K-on so I can't verify or deny it). I'm sure anyone who has seen the anime could verify it for you though. I don't think that the bus accident is real. That might have been part of the edit.

Edited by Beocat

3 hours ago, Beocat said:

Any way you can share the link to the video? It sounds like K-on...supposedly there is a heavily edited video with things like that in it (that might not happen in the actual anime - I've heard this but never seen K-on so I can't verify or deny it). I'm sure anyone who has seen the anime could verify it for you though. I don't think that the bus accident is real. That might have been part of the edit.

Definitely not K-on... TBH I haven't seen vary many male characters in that show

Color Hair?

futuristic present old school setting

old or new looking anime?

Any distinctive features about girl, guy or star thing?

Any detail?

was it a bus or something else? 

Romantic, music, funny, serious what type of anime was it?

7 minutes ago, Greeneyes said:

Definitely not K-on... TBH I haven't seen vary many male characters in that show

Color Hair?

futuristic present old school setting

old or new looking anime?

Any distinctive features about girl, guy or star thing?

Any detail?

was it a bus or something else? 

Romantic, music, funny, serious what type of anime was it?

Wait check out Angel Beats............................

Edited by Greeneyes

9 hours ago, aniblog said:

Hi Aniblog here.

This is a fan made AMV.

With some amazing edits from different anime using K-on's, Mio please see this link: 

http://aniblogger.com

IMG-20180226-WA0000.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO THATS NOT K-ON WRONG WRONG WRONG THERE ARE MORE THAN 1 ANIME IN THERE LIKE 4-5

Edited by Greeneyes

1 hour ago, Greeneyes said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO THATS NOT K-ON WRONG WRONG WRONG THERE ARE MORE THAN 1 ANIME IN THERE LIKE 4-5

I told you there was a video out there using parts of K-on that wasn't K-on lol.....  I think it has ensnared many an anime fan in its grips.  I honestly wonder what all the different anime used in that video were.  Hehe, you had the same response as a friend of mine who watched it.  Sorry for laughing, but it is funny how so many anime fans can be alike. ^_^ 

6 minutes ago, Beocat said:

I told you there was a video out there using parts of K-on that wasn't K-on lol.....  I think it has ensnared many an anime fan in its grips.  I honestly wonder what all the different anime used in that video were.  Hehe, you had the same response as a friend of mine who watched it.  Sorry for laughing, but it is funny how so many anime fans can be alike. ^_^ 

That skill though to pull all those scenes and create a new story, is truly amazing. That crystal star, though, is definitely from Toradora (とらドラ!).

https://aniblogger.com

IMG-20180226-WA0000.jpg

• Agree 1

On 3/6/2018 at 10:09 PM, Beocat said:

Sorry, I can't remember the exact video I saw but now that I think about it it is totally possible that the video I saw was either heavily edited or a compilation. 

On 3/7/2018 at 2:39 PM, aniblog said:

That skill though to pull all those scenes and create a new story, is truly amazing. That crystal star, though, is definitely from Toradora (とらドラ!).

https://aniblogger.com

IMG-20180226-WA0000.jpg

I've seen Toradora and the star definitely wasn't from it. 

3 hours ago, Dekumyhero said:

Sorry, I can't remember the exact video I saw but now that I think about it it is totally possible that the video I saw was either heavily edited or a compilation. 

I've seen Toradora and the star definitely wasn't from it. 

Hi

It's like we've all said it's a an edited video from multiple anime.

I am sorry though but I think the version of Toradora you were watching was different to what I know since the star is from Toradora, episode 18  "Under the Fir Tree"

Check the pictures I've provided, one is a screen shot of the edited video and the second one is of the scene in episode 18.

As you should be able to see the AMV beyond what the anime actually shows.Screenshot_20180314-195859.thumb.png.3a20f7343b149550e498c5fd5720e174.png 

Screenshot_20180314-195656.png

Edited by aniblog

• Geano locked this topic