Blog and Suggestions Please!!!

KairiAlina

Question

Does anyone have suggestions for manga and anime that my best friend (Jesse) and I could read/watch and review? We've just started up a small blog and would love to expand it with your help!Here's the link if you're interested: diamondsintherough805405419.wordpress.com

We've already reviewed: Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan and Immortal Rain so please read these too. They're amazing!

Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 18.07.04.png

4 answers to this question

You could read the manga for Pretear  then watch the Anime and tell us which you liked best.  They changed a lot for the anime so that the guy with the theme music could get the girl.  It would make an interesting review too since you'd know exactly what was changed (and how it completely changes the story).

I gave it a quick look, it seems it can become something great if you keep the efforts.

21 hours ago, KairiAlina said:

Does anyone have suggestions for manga and anime that my best friend (Jesse) and I could read/watch and review? We've just started up a small blog and would love to expand it with your help!Here's the link if you're interested: diamondsintherough805405419.wordpress.com

We've already reviewed: Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan and Immortal Rain so please read these too. They're amazing!

Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 18.07.04.png