Games!!

Estatia

Hi I am wondering if you have any game recommendations! I love gaming but I don't know vary many and I want to play more, I would ask to please get recommendations on games that are less than $30 but any at all are also helpful!

Edited by Estatia

16 minutes ago, Estatia said:

Hi I am wondering if you have any game recommendations! I love gaming but I don't know vary many and I want to play more, I would ask to please get recommendations on games that are less than $30 but any at all are also helpful!

I know a lot of good games to play, both free to play and purchasable. What genres are you into?

1 minute ago, Roxeg said:

I know a lot of good games to play, both free to play and purchasable. What genres are you into?

I was just about to update it to put my fav genres

I like strategy, war, military these focus around games like where you try to take countries or stuff like that.

I like RPG, sports, puzzle, strategy, war, military, open world, sandbox, Fantasy, FPS, survival, comedy, tactical, Mystery, Historical, Magic, Economy

25 minutes ago, Estatia said:

I was just about to update it to put my fav genres

I like strategy, war, military these focus around games like where you try to take countries or stuff like that.

I like RPG, sports, puzzle, strategy, war, military, open world, sandbox, Fantasy, FPS, survival, comedy, tactical, Mystery, Historical, Magic, Economy

I have the perfect suggestion. Have you heard of Europa Universalis 4? It's on steam. It's a game, RTS style where in a given time in history you control a nation, and you manage diplomatic relations with other countries, either arranging royal marriages, alliances, and rivalries, and the main goal is of course to make your nation shine and be prosperous, so you may declare war on enemies and they may attack you too. Check some videos first if you're not convinced by what's I said. It's  not that expensive either, though maybe it's a little over 30$ now, not sure at all.  How you grow in this game (how you make your nation larger) is by conquering individual provinces either by demanding them in a war peace treaty or by annexing subject vassals. It's really well done, and with the mods… infinite possibilities. There's also a DLC to create your very own nation, which is extremely fun and creative.

If not, there's also Age of Empires II HD edition also on steam, also a RTS game but less complicated, you make troops, build stuff, attack enemies, collect resources, you get the idea.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

If you're at all interested in space, rockets, and exploring other moons/planets then check out Kerbal Space Program.  It is a "NASA sim" - engineer and build rockets, put little green astronauts called kerbals in them, and fly them to orbit and other planets.  Realistic physics and engineering though, so for most people there's a pretty steep learning curve.  It is rocket science.  In addition to the whole, build-your-own-rocket thing, Isp, delta-v, orbital mechanics, hohmann transfers, rendezvous and docking are all part of the game.  Not as bad as it sounds though, and there's lots of people streaming on youtube/twitch/etc. if you need help.  There's a huge mod community too, so if you're bored with the stock game and want to put lasers and machine guns on the rockets (and planes, rovers, space stations, and Münbases, etc.) that you build, there's a mod for that.  If you have a decent GPU, some of the visual mods are stunning.  (Wait until you see sunrise through the clouds from orbit, or look down at the polar aurora as you fly overhead, or skim the surface of the Mún at a couple km/s. :x )  I don't have much time for gaming these days, but when I do, KSP is pretty much all I play.   :)

https://kerbalspaceprogram.com

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alina Corde said:

I love RPG games tbh but my favourites are quite biased because I have a PSP and DS...so I'm mainly into Square Enix games like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts' games

Great choices, I love those games.