Your Most Regretful Day

Mazino

This is basically a topic where I'll be telling you what I regret doing the most, feel free to share your memory of your most regretful day.

I'm still attending college thus we are having numerous exams at the end of each semester. Well, me who's having no trouble to deal with them since i'm learning on a daily basis, which helps me a lot to repeat and memorize all the learning material we go through in class. So it all sounds pretty normal right? Well, it was until my friend was caught cheating on one of the exams by copying off the solutions from me with my allowance. I hated the fact that I was the one who was accused of cheating firstly even though it was the other way around, my friend asked me to help him during the exam as he was having troubles at History, yeah pretty dumb since you all have to do is to memorize the timeline and the events that took place between the different time frames. We both had a good relationship so I was so kind (dumb) and told him to write off when the teacher is not around, sadly we still got caught somehow. I regret it the most simply because I have been learning for it for the past few weeks, though i should have expected the worst scenario. Fortunately, it won't have a huge impact on my grades but it certainly was a lesson for lifetime. Afterwards, we got kicked out of the class room and received a plain 0 for the exam. Although we tried to cheat, our teacher was generous enough to let us write a little extra test on separate rooms.

Edited by Muco
  • Sad 1
  • Winner 1

I cannot really regret anything I've done, even if I've done things normally I would regret, but if I wish those thing didn't happen, maybe I wouldn't be where I am now (>_<)

Still, I'll come back later and write about one day. Now I'm having breakfast (^~^)

Mostly social situations gone awry. Like when my high school crush who was on the volleyball team invited me to dance at the pep rally. I was sitting in the bleachers and she ran up and held her hand out and told me to go with her. It was on the spot and I've always been embarrassed about making a fool out of myself in public so I didn't. 

:'(

• Sad 1