Favorite Type of Coffee

drill

So, I just went to a cafe, and had an iced caramel latte (actually I had two of them :o), however, despite it being late, coffee has this weird effect on me where it makes me more tired instead of keeping me up :?. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else drinks coffee here, and what flavors you like.

• 2 weeks later...

I get sleepy too sometimes when I drink coffee. It's like the caffeine takes away the feeling of being unable to wake up and replaces it with a clear feeling that it needs to go to sleep now haha.

Anyways I think my fav coffee would be a caramel frappuccino.

• 4 weeks later...

All this coffee talk is reminding me of that anime title Is the Order a Rabbit: :)

is-the-order-a-rabbit-characters.thumb.jpg.d35d3df253770ec0056daaacd1461eb2.jpg

I get sleepy too sometimes when I drink coffee.

I reckon it works best early in the morning. Late morning or afternoon it tends to make you more tired, but it's up to the individual of course.

Having said that, I am guilty of drinking coffee when I used to do late shift work at night. ;)

So, I bought some Chocolate Truffle Peppermint creamer yesterday, and used it in my coffee today....

That sounds pretty fancy @drill, how was the taste? xD

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sometimes if you're time starved or you're at work and the coffee machine is down... then instant is the only option.

I quite like these Nescafé Instant Cappuccino packets. They're pretty good: ;)

CM-Cappuccino2.png

I don't often drink coffee anymore but I do enjoy a good espresso (no sugar).

I also wouldn't mind trying the coffee from Tokyo Ghoul if it can help sate the hunger of a ghoul I'm sure it can't be bad.

• 2 weeks later...

I like any type of coffee that you can drink. Provided it is sweet and has about a 50/50 ratio of milk and water. I'm the type of person who spends 10 minutes making a cup of coffee and drinks it in 3 seconds.

(Writes this then realizes was halfway through making a cup)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Espresso, it's really the only coffee I'm drinking in present. I've drank other coffee as well, but my primary is Espresso with no sugar or milk. I do not prefer anything in my coffee, as it doesn't fit my taste.