I Enjoyed the Ending of ERASED

Harisu-chan

I enjoyed the vagueness of ERASED's ending, and though not everything was explained, the deeper meaning of the show left the viewer with satisfaction at what they had seen (Kayo's so cuuuutee!). I loved ERASED and would personally rank it somewhere in my top three shows.

On 3/15/2018 at 8:21 PM, Harisu-chan said:

I enjoyed the vagueness of ERASED's ending, and though not everything was explained, the deeper meaning of the show left the viewer with satisfaction at what they had seen (Kayo's so cuuuutee!). I loved ERASED and would personally rank it somewhere in my top three shows.

I loved Erased too and it is also in my top favorite shows. I did think the ending was pretty good but there was one part I absolutely hated... I wanted Kayo and Satoru to end up in the end but they just had to go and sink my ship by putting him in a coma for 15 years :'(!!! 

I still love the show though and plan on rewatching it sometime soon. 

• Like 1

On 18-3-2018 at 3:23 AM, Dekumyhero said:

I loved Erased too and it is also in my top favorite shows. I did think the ending was pretty good but there was one part I absolutely hated... I wanted Kayo and Satoru to end up in the end but they just had to go and sink my ship by putting him in a coma for 15 years :'(!!! 

I still love the show though and plan on rewatching it sometime soon. 

Same for me. Erased is the best anime I ever watched. I already watched it 3 times.:D But they could make a better ending though. 

Edited by Aidinios

Erased is great and is definitely in my top ten favorite animes. I enjoyed the ending too, in that it kept it realistic and kayo went off to live her life as she should have. Pure altruism, well done Satoru. 

Edited by HausCloud

• Geano locked this topic