Most Anticipated Anime for Spring 2018

aniblog

To tell you the truth, I hadn't really thought about it yet.  I'm a binge-watcher so I usually wait until towards the end of the season to start thinking about what to watch.

That said, of the ones I've seen previews for, I'm kind of interested in...

Hinamatsuri

3D Kanojo

Hisone to Maso-tan

Nil Admirari no Tenbin

Shiyan Pin Jiating

Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii

Hard to tell what I'll be sticking with just from trailers though.  That's one of the reasons I binge.  Can't judge a book by it's cover and all that.  I usually queue up pretty much everything I can find streaming somewhere at the end of the season and try it all.  The shows that keep my interest I finish.  The stuff that doesn't, I don't.  (And if I really like it then I'll buy the DVD.)

33 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

To tell you the truth, I hadn't really thought about it yet.  I'm a binge-watcher so I usually wait until towards the end of the season to start thinking about what to watch.

That said, of the ones I've seen previews for, I'm kind of interested in...

Hinamatsuri

3D Kanojo

Hisone to Maso-tan

Nil Admirari no Tenbin

Shiyan Pin Jiating

Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii

Hard to tell what I'll be sticking with just from trailers though.  That's one of the reasons I binge.  Can't judge a book by it's cover and all that.  I usually queue up pretty much everything I can find streaming somewhere at the end of the season and try it all.  The shows that keep my interest I finish.  The stuff that doesn't, I don't.  (And if I really like it then I'll buy the DVD.)

You're not much of a main stream watcher.

But I know exactly how you feel.

Thanks for the input.

I'm composing a list and a lot of the main stream stuff is getting a lot of attention, as would be expected.

Edited by aniblog

51 minutes ago, aniblog said:

not much of a main stream watcher

No, I'm not.  Especially the stuff that goes on and on (and on) I'm generally not a fan of.  Gatchaman, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Doraemon (even when I was younger), Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, etc.  Sorry.  I like stories.  Stories have a beginning, middle, and an end.  Doraemon alone has had well over 1000 episodes.  That's not a story, that's a lifestyle.  :)

Boku no Hero Academia season 3 but I don't know if I want to start it back up or wait for all the seasons to come out,  Devils Line becuase I read about the manga in a magazine, Mahou Shoujo Site but I'm a bit skeptical, I'm afraid it might turn into another Märchen Mädchen and I'm not sure if I need to read Mahou Shoujo of the End before I see it, Aikatsu Friends! or I might just watch the original Aikatsu!, Kiratto Pri☆chan or I might just watch the original PriPara. There's also a few stragglers from the winter season as well.

On 3/16/2018 at 11:40 PM, efaardvark said:

Yeah. I'll probably wait until summer rolls around to watch these--or just watch them at a later time.

On 3/17/2018 at 1:22 AM, efaardvark said:

No, I'm not.  Especially the stuff that goes on and on (and on) I'm generally not a fan of.  Gatchaman, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Doraemon (even when I was younger), Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, etc.  Sorry.  I like stories.  Stories have a beginning, middle, and an end.  Doraemon alone has had well over 1000 episodes.  That's not a story, that's a lifestyle.  :)

I'm much the same way--I like my anime to be short so I can be done with it quick and move on to the next one.

Edited by Mars Terra

• Geano locked this topic