Love Songs

Ciara

I put out a really hard shell on the outside, but I am honestly quite the corny type LOL. I like listening to love songs whether or not I'm fond of someone.

So yeah, what are your favorite love songs? Songs to play at your wedding? To slow dance in?

DISCUSS!

Most of mine are depressing ones... More like lost love songs (wonder what that says about me eh?) :S

Some that could be classed as love songs from my misc. fav iPod list:

• You Belong to Me - Taylor Swift
  • Dinosaur - Kisschasy
  • Absolutely (Story of a Girl) - Nine Days
  • Bleeding in Love - Leona Lewis
  • Leader of the Pack - The Shangri-La's
  • Smile - Avril Lavigne
  • Wish You Were Here - Blackmore's Night
  • Two Out of Three Ain't Bad - Meatloaf
  • I Just Died in Your Arms Tonight - Richard Marx
  • Love Story - Taylor Swift
  • 20 Good Reasons - Thirsty Merc
  • I Want You to Love Me - Letters to Cleo

Love Story by Taylor Swift I think I only love because of the video clip.... That is all I can think of when I hear it. Such a lovely video.

This is a classic love song that I shared with my girlfriend. Not sure if anyone know of this:

Kylie Minogue & Jason Donovan - Especially For You

There are some other songs that I enjoy listening to such as:

- In love with you by Jacky Chueng and Regine ...

- My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion

- Can You Feel the Love Tonight by Elton John

My favorite sad song by Taylor Swift - White Horse!

It may be a good song but the better sad song by Taylor Swift is Last Kiss. Listen to that one, Ciara always makes me wanna cry really :P hahaha and a really good angry love song by Taylor Swift is Dear John esp the live version with the fireworks

Taylor Swift just released her new love song today. It's called Begin Again. I love it so much. I think it is because I find it so relatable considering I was in a relationship that didn't work out and now it seems I have a new relationship like Taylor that is working out at the moment :) everyone should listen to it. Especially you, Ciara :P

Since I am more into rock music I will list a few love songs of that genre! Not sure what kind of Love Song you are looking for specifically so I am giving a little description. ^^

Last To Know - Three Days Grace

Kinda like a heartbreak song but over the person because he found a new person to love at the end of the song.

All The Same - Sick Puppies

He doesn't care that she runs of a million times because he knows she will come back to him every time.

It's Not Over - Daughtry

He tries to make up for his mistakes in the past and knows that she is the only one in his life.

We're Not Gonna Fall - Daughtry

One of my favourites. Showing and telling her that together they can get through anything no matter what anybody else says!

Have Faith In Me - A Day To Remember

Asking her to have faith in him because he never will let her go and never did.

It's Not You - Halestorm

Telling her ex-boyfriend that she is totally in love with her new boyfriend.

The Only Hope For Me Is You - My Chemical Romance

Hoping that whatever is happening he will still end up with her because she is his only hope.

Hurricane - Thirty Seconds To Mars

No matter how many times she wants him to leave he still wants to be with her. However he is wondering if she really loves him or was it a lie? (This one almost brought me to tears and I never cry with movies and stuff)

Will continue later on, this is enough for now xD

• 2 weeks later...

What the hell, Ciara! Someone else sings that song?? I was listening to the Utada Hikaru version the other day. It reminds me of Livan because he was the one who showed it to me and it was the song that got me into Japanese music in the first place. :)

What the hell, Ciara! Someone else sings that song?? I was listening to the Utada Hikaru version the other day. It reminds me of Livan because he was the one who showed it to me and it was the song that got me into Japanese music in the first place. :)

Oh hell yeah! And it was beautifully sung!

• 2 years later...
  • 5 years later...