Ask Bernkastel

Bernkastel

Hallo, forum users. It is I, the wonderful Bernkastel!

Wait, no one knows who I am?

Ber_a21_niramu1.png.a97a7d0f090712d4e9400029e965d578.png

Well, I'm an anime fan. Yes, I know, I'm really starting with the big revelations. Anyway, some anime I like are Mrs Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Death Note, Shiki, Hellsing Ultimate, Gurren Lagaan, Nichijou and Girl's Last Tour. I have read some manga, though I'm not much much of a manga reader. The last manga I read was My Lesbian Experiance With Loneliness, a number of months ago. I have been meaning to get around to reading the first volume of Scum's Wish. I like visual novels and video games. I also write occasionally. I have done some fiction work (points towards sig).

So, any questions?

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

19 hours ago, Wedgy said:

What platform(s) do you game on? 

PS4, PS Vita, DS and, occasionally, I use my phone. I have no internet at home, so I'm a single player gamer.

16 hours ago, Histoire said:

oh.jpg.9661fcf665f1409c25a2e0798e05f50d.jpg

How do you feel about this?

WTF?

(Bernkastel is confused. Bernkastel hurts herself in her confusion!)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Histoire said:

LUL.png.2437f3425567c184211c097fe4547206.png

Let's go with a simple questions this time.

Do you prefer coffee or tea?

Definitely tea, though I could go for a cup of coffee right now. I'm sleepy and it's way to early for that.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Histoire said:

I see, I see. I really want coffee right about now. But I just drank one 30 mins ago. Notlikethis.png.6fef88fb39f58af9548045230c7fd1e2.png

Anyway, spaghetti or lasagna?

5ab112c39bbb3_Ber_a21_akuwarai2(1).png.26eb99332e93f9a9d1c03505e43be319.png

I on the other hand am free to enjoy a cup right now.

I'd normally answer with spaghetti, but I've had a lot of that recently. So, lasagna seems more appealing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bernkastel said:

5ab112c39bbb3_Ber_a21_akuwarai2(1).png.26eb99332e93f9a9d1c03505e43be319.png

I on the other hand am free to enjoy a cup right now.

I'd normally answer with spaghetti, but I've had a lot of that recently. So, lasagna seems more appealing.

Dat smug tho.

Then, why do you like Bernkastel? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Histoire said:

Dat smug tho.

Hmm, good question,

Ber_a21_shian1.png.e7ce520b6aa16cd3536bb76d5cfef34a.png

Well, first, there's her character design. I like that a lot. It matches my preferences well. Next, she makes a great antagonist, She has the sort of personality that matches what I like to see in a villain. Also, I admit that I share certain traits with Bernkastel that make her relatable to me. For example, I too am rather smug and cynical, hate boredom and don't particularly like people.

13 hours ago, Kohloo said:

Which tea is your favourite?

Currently, chai. Admittedly, my town has limited options when it comes to purchasing tea and I've been weary of ordering tea online until very recently, when I found out about s collection point better suited to my needs than the postman failing to deliver what I want. So, I've not tried many types of tea.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, seemore_bhutts said:

What is your favorite sport?

I'm not a fan of sports, either playing them or watching them. I have watched stuff like the Olympics in the past, so there is some stuff I have a mild interest in, like the horse events or some winter sports. But it's not like I go out of my way to watch them.

On 20/03/2018 at 9:49 PM, Histoire said:

Dat smug tho.

One more thing. I'm also a catgirl like her. Please keep that a secret, okay?

Edited by Bernkastel
  • Like 1

Not really a question about you but um, where can I read more about Bernkastel? I have watched the entire Higurashi series, (not Umineko) do I have to play the VN's or something or is she detailed more in some manga? I have been trying to find this out for a while.

Second question: Do you like Sushi? (I love Sushi)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SAO LILDOOP said:

Not really a question about you but um, where can I read more about Bernkastel? I have watched the entire Higurashi series, (not Umineko) do I have to play the VN's or something or is she detailed more in some manga? I have been trying to find this out for a while.

Second question: Do you like Sushi? (I love Sushi)

Bernkastel does appear in the VN, though apparently fairly briefly. Sorry, I've only gone partway through Higurashi. I've read Umineko, obtaining a lot of my info needed to better understand Bernkastel's past through the web. She does have an expanded presence in the manga and an appearance in the Higurashi Rei novel Saikoroshi-hen. I personally just read what I wanted to know online and went straight to Umineko. As for Umineko, she has a large role in the second half of Umineko and appears a number of times of the first half. Go for the Umineko VN and avoid the anime. 

As for sushi, it's alright. I've only had limited exposure to sushi though, nothing from anywhere good, just supermarket sushi.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1