Forgotten a title of an anime

Gosalyn

and the names of the characters. I'm hoping someone will know what it is and can tell me, based on what i remember of the plot?

A baby girl is sent forward it time, to protect her from a war in ancient japan (to "modern" day, late 90s, early 2000s...) and grows to teenage/high school age. She was found as a baby in the same place the ritual was performed, by an archaeologist and his son, who then adopted and raised her. When she returns to the place where she first appeared, she is sent back again to not long after she left. She and her adoptive brother, who absorbed her power as she went forward in time, are now stuck in the middle of a raging war, trying to find a way to return to the time they came from.

Edited by Gosalyn
update tags

37 minutes ago, Gosalyn said:

and the names of the characters. I'm hoping someone will know what it is and can tell me, based on what i remember of the plot?

A baby girl is sent forward it time, to protect her from a war in ancient japan (to "modern" day, late 90s, early 2000s...) and grows to teenage/high school age. She was found as a baby in the same place the ritual was performed, by an archaeologist and his son, who then adopted and raised her. When she returns to the place where she first appeared, she is sent back again to not long after she left. She and her adoptive brother, who absorbed her power as she went forward in time, are now stuck in the middle of a raging war, trying to find a way to return to the time they came from.

I haven't got a clue except for possibly Stiens Gate however I have never seen it so I could be way off... I just know stiens gate has time travel 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2018 at 9:09 PM, Estatia said:

I haven't got a clue except for possibly Stiens Gate however I have never seen it so I could be way off... I just know stiens gate has time travel 

it's definitely not Steins Gate, I just finished watching the anime not too long ago and the only thing in common with it and what @Gosalyn described is that there's time travel in it, otherwise it's completely different. 

Other than that I can't really help you, sorry. Did you try googling it? 

edit: just realized someone already said it wasn't Steins Gate lol oh well 

Edited by Dekumyhero