I want to Cosplay, but I don't look like any characters I know. Any ideas? (LEWD)

seemore_bhutts

I've been thinking about attending a con for a while now, but if I were to go I wouldn't really have a character to dress up as (even though I'm aware it's not necessary).

Here's a picture of me (WITH MY GLASSES)

Are there any characters I could cosplay?

I'm willing to wear contacts for a day if that's what it takes!

uglyfuck.jpg

1 minute ago, Wedgy said:

You don't have to be a look-alike to dress up as a character. Could always pull off some makeup magic to achieve some surprising results. Sneaky pulled off a cute Lux cosplay recently, and he obviously looks nothing like her. : P

Thanks for the idea!

Ah, seemore....a lot of guys with your body type do that pink haired guy from Fairy Tail.

The name escapes me, but I really think you'd make a good (ban? Van?) Silver haired red suit guy from Seven Deadly Sins.

Wow, my name recall is pretty bad tonight. I need some sleep. Go with the Sins guy. You could pull it off. Few can pull him off well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beocat said:

Ah, seemore....a lot of guys with your body type do that pink haired guy from Fairy Tail.

The name escapes me, but I really think you'd make a good (ban? Van?) Silver haired red suit guy from Seven Deadly Sins.

Wow, my name recall is pretty bad tonight. I need some sleep. Go with the Sins guy. You could pull it off. Few can pull him off well.

I'll check it out! (It think it was Ban btw)

43 minutes ago, Estatia said:

cG5srRdT_400x400.jpg.c60e90b1a2273591d2e550474dd5bd41.jpg

Kanna!!!! LOL

I think I would make a pretty good Kanna! :D

• Like 2