Optic

Your favourite sleeping position

What is your favourite sleeping position?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite sleeping position?

• On my back!
    • On my side!
    • Face down!
    • Rolling onto the floor!

I sleep with my face down

all other positions make me a little anxious and insecure .. i dont know why

• Like 1

It's either in my back or on the side. They're both super comfortable, sometimes, one position is more comfortable than another. I feel like it differs from time to time. :)

On my belly :) I could never fall asleep on my back

I mostly like to sleep on my back. IDK why. Probably because when I was younger I was afraid of ghosts so I slept on my back and it's become a habit of mine now. But I also love to sleep on my side. It's so comfortable.

[ATTACH=full]32820[/ATTACH]

Ghosts? Really?

Ghosts? Really?

Yep. We still had ghost stories back in my day. And those ghost stories were true and made me shudder. On day when I was young, we had a maid who cooked food for us. She got possessed by a ghost. I still remember the look on her eyes. But now that I'm older, I know that this might be something related to science. I don't believe in ghosts.:P:P *turns around* What was that? *door shuts automatically* Help! Onee-san!!! *looks for brother, but realizes that he isn't home* HELP!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!