Will this be the best season?

Estatia

Funimation is considering that this will be the best season of anime yet! What do you think?

What we currently know is that season 3 of My Hero Academia is coming back along with Tokyo GhoulHigh-school DxD and the continuation of Black Clover!!

90681.jpg.70209eed6d1fc644376b861501d4fc18.jpg90938.jpg.df43f5bc00a0e7f30072e11564b85f7e.jpg90962.jpg.81d2bf5047ef78412cc949bec83a4349.jpg6292e5e9-e28b-42a0-a566-8e2b7beca4b8.jpg.1140ef7343ae037faa2b9fc24e2a4c07.jpg

Theses highly popular anime aren't the only ones anticipated to be looking forward to some titles include:

Steins,Gate Zero, Second Course of season 3 Shokugeki no Souma, 

SAO Alternative Gun Gale Online (Fan of SAO so of course I have to watch!),

Persona 5 the animation, It's Difficult to Love an Otaku, WotaKoi,

Love is Hard for Otaku (many Hype! I hope it has the same feel as MMO Junkie!), 

Devils Line, Full Metal Panic! IV, Dances with the Dragons, Magical Girl Site, 

3D Girlfriend and Piano Forest, The Perfect World of Kai (OMG DON'T BE AS SAD AS Your Lie In April!!!).

Anyway these are only a few of many titles coming out that look Awesome!!! I cant wait! What do you think?

Obviously the mainstream anime of this season are best. there are also some new series like Megalo Box and Gurazeni . we can expect more fun and entertainment for sure but also might be disappointment too!!!

I think it will be great and am looking forward to like 7 or 8 this season so I can't wait, will it be the best though only time will tell 

14 hours ago, Wedgy said:

Only one of these I've been able to get into yet has been My Hero. That's not to say I don't like the others, just haven't gotten around to them yet. I was thinking about checking out SAO at some point, though I have my reservations because there have been some negative feedback preceding it. Black Clover did not impress me one bit, so I'll have to pass on that one.

Guess I'll be needing to catch up on some of these so I can enjoy the season with everyone else. 

As for SAO I have no clue why people hate it, however I hope you watch it and give feedback on how you feel!

And Black Clover I understand what you mean by disappointing but there was planned to be like 50 some Ep. so under that pretext I think they might be planning something for the show or at least I hope!

9 hours ago, K.p said:

Obviously the mainstream anime of this season are best. there are also some new series like Megalo Box and Gurazeni . we can expect more fun and entertainment for sure but also might be disappointment too!!!

I hope we aren't disappointed!

6 hours ago, Viper said:

I think it will be great and am looking forward to like 7 or 8 this season so I can't wait, will it be the best though only time will tell 

I hate waiting!!!!! Give me a watch to manipulate time please!!!

• Geano locked this topic