Jump to content
I.Zara2006

What's you favorite game?

Recommended Posts

On 11/27/2018 at 9:25 AM, ArchieKun said:

The more, and more I hear about overwatch the more In want to try it especially since I am getting into shooters more these days. Whats the best thing about it?

I suppose I like how I'm not bored at it, and how they keeping adding characters it reminds me of soul caliber but like in a different setting and standpoint. I'm not bored with it because it continuingly brings new adjustments and new other shit. I will say competitive is fucking intense and someone's toxic but other times enjoyable. It depends on certain situations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2018 at 10:52 PM, Kohloo said:

That's tough, it's a toss up between Psychonauts and Final Fantasy IX for my favourite game. I think they're pretty well tied, for me!

Final Fantasy IX was a good one for me to be sure. What things do you enjoy most about it that rank it so high for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Final Fantasy IX was a good one for me to be sure. What things do you enjoy most about it that rank it so high for you?

Honestly, it's been sooooo long since I've played it. It's the only game I've (almost) finished from start to finish. The reason why I didn't finish it is because I accidentally deleted the wrong save file on my memory card. I've been so bitter about it ever since. I think I'm almost ready to play it again though. I have it on Steam. 

 

Seriously, I was riiiiiight at the end. And I deleted it. Omg. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2018 at 8:30 PM, Kohloo said:

Honestly, it's been sooooo long since I've played it. It's the only game I've (almost) finished from start to finish. The reason why I didn't finish it is because I accidentally deleted the wrong save file on my memory card. I've been so bitter about it ever since. I think I'm almost ready to play it again though. I have it on Steam. 

 

Seriously, I was riiiiiight at the end. And I deleted it. Omg. 

I hear that having to start things over due to stuff like that is never fun. Its honestly a bit defeating in a lot of sways in my case, but life goes on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saints Row 2 is my favorite game period. Nothing comes close. Its a perfect blend of basically everything I enjoy and since its open world I can play for hours on end and never get bored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably Chrono Trigger

The Fire Emblem series is right up there as well. Particularly the 2 that were released for the GBA & Shadows of Valentia

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ohiotaku said:

Probably Chrono Trigger

The Fire Emblem series is right up there as well. Particularly the 2 that were released for the GBA & Shadows of Valentia

Thats awesome that you identify so close with Chrono Trigger. That is one of my favorite iconic rpgs of its age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2018 at 2:30 AM, EnviousEnvy said:

I'm a part time gaming livestreamer so I hope I like games, lol.

Anyway, I'm currently playing multiple games at the moment:

God Of War (ps4)

Attack On Titan (ps4)

Akiba Strip (ps4)

Skyrim (ps4)

Assassin's Creed Origins (ps4)

Monster Hunter World (ps4)

Zelda Breath Of The Wild (switch)

 

How is Akiba strip, fun? I thought about buying it before but I just don't know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, SAO LILDOOP said:

How is Akiba strip, fun? I thought about buying it before but I just don't know. 

I like it. It's definitely different from your "average" fighting game (stripping enemies of their clothes instead of just knocking them out or killing them). It's pretty simple too, absolutely no strategy unfortunately. Still, a pretty good game. A favorite? I wouldn't necessarily say that. As much as I love anime I don't particularly have any anime games that are really a favorite (with the exception of Final Fantasy & Persona 5).

  • Informative 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Erick!Jh0n$ said:

We are among the League of the legends family

How long have you been into LOL I only played it a couple times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've glanced across this topic countless times, and just now I noticed the typo in the title, lolz!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

^ Me have no idea what youse talking about 😜

I think Nono is refering to when it reads You rather then Your. I admit I only now noticed after Nono pointing that out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like CSGO, New Wolrd, The forest, Garry's Mod and Magic the Gathering Mainly, I don't play many games anymore but maybe Ill get back into em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Greeneyes said:

I like CSGO, New Wolrd, The forest, Garry's Mod and Magic the Gathering Mainly, I don't play many games anymore but maybe Ill get back into em.

CSGO is still new stuff though so your still playing some good stuff. Don't you still play Osu sometimes too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArchieKun said:

CSGO is still new stuff though so your still playing some good stuff. Don't you still play Osu sometimes too.

Oh Yeah I play Osu forgot abut that one and I guess if we re talking all games I like chess checkers and maybe some card games, BTW Archie I challenge you to a chess game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Greeneyes said:

Oh Yeah I play Osu forgot abut that one and I guess if we re talking all games I like chess checkers and maybe some card games, BTW Archie I challenge you to a chess game!

Ya I remember you making a topic about chess or something like that. I am no good at chess at all. I like other resource management board games though. Ya Osu is fun and simple very entertaining. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ouch. This a difficult question when you think of all of the video games out there just waiting to be played. Then consider the video games you'll never play when you die. Man this is tough. I could never pinpoint just 1 or a group of them. Too many out there.

If i picked a genre maybe, RPG, open-world, survival, side-scrollers, rpg strategy, hack n slash. Nevermind. I'll play almost anything.

Video games is one of the things i'd like to bring with me if there was an afterlife. 😅

Edited by Crevanille
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!
×