What's you favorite game?

I.Zara2006

To this day, I can't say that I have a favorite game that is always going to be my favorite, because I've played a lot of games and going back to them or playing new games can change my opinion on older ones, but if I have to pick, I'd say the dot hack GU games. 

@I.Zara2006 didn't know you played Yandere Simulator! Well, my fave games are every Pokemon games there are, Rune Factory 1, 2, 3 and 4, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas and Need for Speed Most Wanted. I also sort of enjoyed Doki Doki Literature Club. Try DOki Doki Literature Club, Zaru! But make sure your mom ain't home when you play it.;)

12 minutes ago, CasseyFujiwara said:

That's a great game!, though I haven't played it I know it's awesome!

unfortunately I live so far from any of its servers (except korea and I cant play there) that my ping is bad

just wish I had a closer server

but I suppose it be the same for most if not all mmo servers when their either in north america or europe and in in the west of australia routing thru our east coast first

Edited by Wodahs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a part time gaming livestreamer so I hope I like games, lol.

Anyway, I'm currently playing multiple games at the moment:

God Of War (ps4)

Attack On Titan (ps4)

Akiba Strip (ps4)

Skyrim (ps4)

Assassin's Creed Origins (ps4)

Monster Hunter World (ps4)

Zelda Breath Of The Wild (switch)

• 6 months later...

I don't really have a singular favorite game, mostly franchises and favorite releases in those franchises.

Zelda: torn between Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess, Final Fantasy: VIII followed by X-2, Metroid: The Prime trilogy, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim and for Pokemon it's Yellow with the Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald set. For non-franchise games: Legend of Dragoon and Chrono Trigger. I really should get around to playing my copy of Chrono Cross.

Edited by KeilynLocke

For I suppose that would be ddlc, but its hard to really name one title as my all time favorite. I would say Persona series, Star Ocean series, Kingdom Hearts series, and Tales Of series are all up there on my list though.

Lately it seems pretty much all I've been playing is Minecraft and Kerbal Space Program.  I love to build/craft stuff.  I tend to be attracted to empire-building games like Civ or SimCity too.  I also really enjoy exploring in games like minecraft or no man's sky.

Games are a fairly low priority for me though.  I mean I enjoy playing them a lot, but that whole "life" thing gets priority.  That tends to make certain types of games less workable for me.  Sometimes I go for months at a stretch without finding much time for playing games.  Games that require a regular investment of time are hard for me to sustain.  "Grindy" games that require a lot of time to level up and enjoy can also be a problem.  Games that have a lot of "state" - that have a lot of things going on that you have to remember to play well - those can also be hard to deal with.  I can enjoy them but at some point I have to stop, and getting back into them can be tough, especially if I've been away for a long time.  I need games that I can pick up and get (back) into right away, play for as long as I'm able, and then stop again without losing my place.  I'm not a big fan of "casual" games like minesweeper or solitaire either though.  I need some depth to keep me interested.  I'm not really into "twitch" games but I'm also still decent (even at my age) at games that require hand-eye co-ordination.  Games that challenge me in some respect are more interesting than games that don't, all else being equal.  I conquered Quake IV single-player on "general" mode a few years ago, and I almost always play things like Minecraft on the hardest/survival mode.

I think that's why I like KSP so much.  It presses all my gamer buttons.  Not only do I get to build the vehicles - keeping in mind real(ish) physics/engineering stuff like lift/drag, center of mass, center of lift, delta-v, Isp, thrust-to-weight, etc. - but to plan missions for them I need to use orbital mechanics to calculate the trajectories, and then fly them with a joystick.  There's also a bit of exploring to do since there's a tech tree to unlock, which requires "science" to be done in the various biomes on different planets.  (There's also several just-for-fun "easter eggs" to find on each planet.)  With mods like kOS I can even bring my programming skills into play.  I'm still not great at landings though.  :D

Same with anime I don't really have specific favorites I have mutiple favorites haha. 

My top 3 though:

1.) Overwatch

2.) Halo (all of them)

3.) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

• Like 1

Hmm.... can't decide what my favorite game is but there are some in no particular order:

• Europa Universalis 4 - or most Paradox games like Crusader Kings 2, Victoria 2 and hearts of Iron 3/4
  • Final Fantasy 6 - my favourite FF game followed by FF VI, FF X and FF IX
  • Morrowind - or TES in general, in the order Morrowind, Oblivion, Daggerfall, Skyrim, Arena
  • Baldur's Gate 2
  • Kerbal Space Program (Happy to see that someone else also like to play it!
  • Total War Shogun 2 - while it isn't, IMO, the best TW game, by far not and I wouldn't touch it without mods, it's still the one that's the most fun to me, followed by Empire and M2TW

Now that's a tough choice I suppose currently at the moment it's overwatch on my favorite however also love the Halo and Final Fantasy franchises as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2018 at 3:31 PM, Sassy said:

Now that's a tough choice I suppose currently at the moment it's overwatch on my favorite however also love the Halo and Final Fantasy franchises as well. 

The more, and more I hear about overwatch the more In want to try it especially since I am getting into shooters more these days. Whats the best thing about it?