KiroCookie

Hello there!

Hi! My name is Kiro, I started here yesterday and I'm amazed at the sense of community some people have on here. I really love to watch anime like Sword Art Online and Blue Exorcist. Anyway, I need internet friends so follow me and stay up to date with my memes and other dumb stuff.

6AA171C6-B7CE-4A0B-B803-A7A02770E4DF.jpeg

• Like 1

Welcome Kiro 

( ‾́ ◡ ‾́ )

Welcome Kiro! Happy to have you and I hope you like it here!

Welcome Kiro I hope you have fun on here 

2 hours ago, KiroCookie said:

Hi! My name is Kiro, I started here yesterday and I'm amazed at the sense of community some people have on here. I really love to watch anime like Sword Art Online and Blue Exorcist. Anyway, I need internet friends so follow me and stay up to date with my memes and other dumb stuff.

Welcome to Anime Forums! 

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

2 hours ago, KiroCookie said:

Hello and welcome, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself on this site! I'm fairly new myself and I can tell you that all of the people here are great!