Any good anime to watch.

Part_time_anime

On 3/31/2018 at 9:14 AM, DancingBlueberry said:

Maybe Sousei no Onmyouji ~

Check the link. According to that, the English title is "Twin Star Exorcists". I'm going to assume that's the "dub" title. It also came out in 2016 from what that page says, so there probably is a dub version.

Edit: I looked it up, and seems it doesn't have a dub. The manga has an English release, though. Sorry about that. I just assumed it had one since a lot of people here watch dubs.

Anyway, if you like random comedy, maybe you'll enjoy the Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu series. I'm pretty sure this has a dub version.

Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai has a dub, and that's kind of random too. That parodies stuff.

Edited by ssjup81
  • Like 1

On 3/30/2018 at 10:39 PM, Layfon said:

I reccomend Dimension W, Overlord and Kekkai Sensen

Is Dimension W still going on? Last I checked it stopped awhile ago?

I recommend Assassination Classroom. Its got a nice balance between comedy and action.  

1 hour ago, King_Sama said:

I recommend Assassination Classroom. Its got a nice balance between comedy and action.  

It already stop airing. There aren't many chapters, like 13, but it is a good anime. I think the manga is still ongoing though.

12 minutes ago, Layfon said:

It already stop airing. There aren't many chapters, like 13, but it is a good anime. I think the manga is still ongoing though.

The manga is still going, I just fell off since it takes so long for the chapters to come out.

4 hours ago, King_Sama said:

I have watched assassination classroom. One of the best I have watched. 

• Like 1

On 06/04/2018 at 7:25 PM, ssjup81 said:

Check the link. According to that, the English title is "Twin Star Exorcists". I'm going to assume that's the "dub" title. It also came out in 2016 from what that page says, so there probably is a dub version.

Edit: I looked it up, and seems it doesn't have a dub. The manga has an English release, though. Sorry about that. I just assumed it had one since a lot of people here watch dubs.

Anyway, if you like random comedy, maybe you'll enjoy the Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu series. I'm pretty sure this has a dub version.

Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai has a dub, and that's kind of random too. That parodies stuff.

Thank for recommending it. I stated watching it in sub and it’s actually an amazing anime. 

Edited by Part_time_anime

15 hours ago, Part_time_anime said:

Thank for recommending it. I stated watching it in sub and it’s actually an amazing anime. 

Oh, cool. No problem. Which one?