Looking for an anime to watch

VictorianFlower

Question

As of right now I'm looking for an anime that takes place in the Victorian Era or a character that seems to love that Era. Dresses Victorian and is attracted to Victorian Theme's. It can be during that Era or Victorian Gothic, it doesn't matter to me. Recommend me some good anime's that has to do with that theme for me to watch next. I love the Victorian Era and having trouble finding one.

6 answers to this question

Kuroshitsuji. It takes place during the Victorian era. It starts off accurate to the manga, but then goes off and does its own thing after a while because the manga is still running and is released monthly as opposed to weekly like other titles.

There are two seasons (the second being all anime original) and some movies (which are based on arcs/stories from the manga).

Victorian . Victorian Gothic , Dresses Victorian or Victorian Era themed , these will broadly fit in to the categories mentioned one way or another be it even if a character in the anime is Victorian dressed or gothic (or both and we could add more to this area than have) so in addition to whats ben mentioned

Princess Principal

Code:Realize - Sousei no Himegimi

Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai

Dantalian no Shoka

Shisha no Teikoku

Hitsugi no ChaikaChaika Trabant is a mian charavter that dreased Victorian gothic

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku TatakaeriRory "The Reaper" Mercury is a mian charavter that dreased Victorian gothic

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1