Should you finish a whole anime series before starting new one?

WheelsOnMeals

Naruto is pretty long.  Over 200 episodes if I recall.  You might want to take a break every so often and watch another one.  There's quite a number of good, 1-season animes that only have about a dozen episodes that you can binge in an afternoon.

I can usually watch three series at a time. I used to try to keep up with more than that but it just doesn't work for me. Sometimes with longer shows (100+ episodes) I may watch one regularly for a few weeks and then switch to another show, and I kind of cycle through them like that.

Uhh I am the kind of person who if finds a good series I watch every second I can to finish however if your not like Super Into it yeah start a second Currently I'm watching like 11 anime, as you go more you watch at a time.... It just takes awhile to finish and keep track

I am currently watching Naruto as well, Naruto+ Shippuden are over 700 episodes, so I am also gonna start watching Fate and finish Princess Principal.

1 hour ago, Beocat said:

May I ask why you are trying to get into anime and why you chose Naruto to start with?

I'll be honest, I have never heard of anyone who didn't fall in love with anime on happenstance.

You never know.... It's a big world..

How do you feel so far regarding Naruto? It's long and continues into Naruto Shippuden, also long. For me personally, I became bored and dropped it. The fact that you're asking this question has me wondering if the series isn't pulling you in enough to want to see what happens next, but if I'm wrong, I stand corrected.

I feel it would be better to ask for recommendations based on genres that you like in other forms of media.  I like crime, mystery, adventure, jousei, and fantasy and am drawn to manga of those nature and some anime.

Edited by ssjup81